Anyone 20st plus

Haha yeah that's what I'm scared of ours becoming..! It's already in the conservatory and that's our clothes room.. oops haha

Hello! :)
I Just joined the forum and found this thread.. So figured I would join in.. :)
Joined SW last tuesday and weighed in at 25 st 12 lbs. :( (although I did lose 2 lbs since I last weighed myself.. But has hoped I had lost more as the weigh before that was a few months before. :( )
My goal I've set myself isto lose 5 st. (consultant said to not give myself a too big of a goal to start off with) Ideally I would love to end up at about 15 st.. maybe less.
I'm only 23, but I'm the largest I've ever been (well, minus 2 lbs). I've been trying to get the guts to join for the past few months and finally convinced myself.. And it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! :)
I do have a question.. Is anyone else scared about excess skin? I have a LOT to lose and I'm terrified of going under the knife. Has anyone here made a really big loss and could help with suggestions for what I should do? Are there any creams or anything to use along the way to help your skin go down with you? (sorry if that sounds stupid. :) )
Hope everyone is well! :)

First welcome and good luck on your SW journey :)
Im so scared if loose skin, cant tell you how much. I have read and search on internet for what to do and not to do , but bottom line is - lot of ppl say it - better to have lose skin then extra weight. Is it true ? yes DO I like it - NO , lol
so thats why Im thinking to get under the knife if needed ( life IF is even possible here :p ) and i work out , yoga, pilates, watrer aerobics - anythig to tone my body. wanter is very good for tone. My legs got so much better in this short time :)
For your behalf speaks you age . you so young and your skin in younger and you will be just fine =) My doc said, that no surgery before 3 years after losing weight . to give skin time to pull back.
Ofc we want all at once but by the time we get to our target ( uuuu .. somewhere 2-.3 years from now ) maybe our skin have pulled back nice and easy and looking back at todays worries, we will just smile.

First welcome and good luck on your SW journey :)
Im so scared if loose skin, cant tell you how much. I have read and search on internet for what to do and not to do , but bottom line is - lot of ppl say it - better to have lose skin then extra weight. Is it true ? yes DO I like it - NO , lol
so thats why Im thinking to get under the knife if needed ( life IF is even possible here :p ) and i work out , yoga, pilates, watrer aerobics - anythig to tone my body. wanter is very good for tone. My legs got so much better in this short time :)
For your behalf speaks you age . you so young and your skin in younger and you will be just fine =) My doc said, that no surgery before 3 years after losing weight . to give skin time to pull back.
Ofc we want all at once but by the time we get to our target ( uuuu .. somewhere 2-.3 years from now ) maybe our skin have pulled back nice and easy and looking back at todays worries, we will just smile.

Thank you for that lovely welcome. :)
I must admit it's nice knowing I'm not the only person scared of the skin issue.. I guess we all are lol :)
It would be really lovely if we all found our skin naturally decreased with losing :D
I've bought some cream from the bodyshop to help with my stretch marks, too.. Hopefully it will help. :)
And I may have to work out more, too. Does your local gym supply all that? You have made it sound really lovely.

Had a bad morning today. Scoffed down a crunchy white roll.. Only did one but I could have easily done more :(. I was hoping to save my syns for tonight and have a bit of chocolate! Looking on my food diary I've been really bad with syns though, not using any. :/ A friend I have thinks that's why I suddenly have the bread craving now. I seriously think that I could easily polish off a whole loaf. :( It's all about the will power I guess! I'm determined to lose some weight!
Is it bad that I'm already scared of christmas? We always go to the OH's parents. I'll just have to make sure I do really well until then.. And maybe invite them here lol :)

There's so many events and occasions that can trip us up we just need to learn how to get past them. Use your syns so you can have the foods you want. I use mine for a Chinese at the weekend or my one food that I can't live without, crisps! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing loss well done!

forgot to update here.. First weigh in and lost 9lbs!! Still no idea how I did it.

That's an amazing loss MelonCollie you must be chuffed!! You are off to a fantastic start - well done you! xx

That's an amazing loss MelonCollie you must be chuffed!! You are off to a fantastic start - well done you! xx

Thank you. :D
I was wanting to be naughty and get a pizza tues morning. (wanted a pizza hut pizza for tea) but after my loss I thought that I would stick to being good!
So far since WI everything has been well. I had a lack of fruit and veg weds due to having none in. Made up for it since with salads and even had a butternut squash soup jam packed with veg to help.

Home made burgers for tea tonight, having 2 buns (one healthy B) so that's 8 syns, 2 syns for the mince because Aldi didn't stock any <5% and I'll have a big salad with it. :D

I'm loving this "diet" lol!

Thank you. :D
I was wanting to be naughty and get a pizza tues morning. (wanted a pizza hut pizza for tea) but after my loss I thought that I would stick to being good!
So far since WI everything has been well. I had a lack of fruit and veg weds due to having none in. Made up for it since with salads and even had a butternut squash soup jam packed with veg to help.

Home made burgers for tea tonight, having 2 buns (one healthy B) so that's 8 syns, 2 syns for the mince because Aldi didn't stock any <5% and I'll have a big salad with it. :D

I'm loving this "diet" lol!

Sounds good MelonCollie, hope you enjoyed your burgers!! Keep up the good work xx

They sure were yummy lol. :)

How did the doner kebab turn out, Theria? I've got a food processor on my to buy list and I really wanna try it out, looks yum!

They sure were yummy lol. :)

How did the doner kebab turn out, Theria? I've got a food processor on my to buy list and I really wanna try it out, looks yum!

Sorry - missed this!

I don't use a food processor - I just mix it all by hand (with my hands, it's easier) in a big bowl then shape into a loaf. It's one of my favourites and I make it once a fortnight at least!

Well done viixen that's a great loss x

Back