Anyone 20st plus

Good week for me :) Lost 4 pounds this week and got my silver body magic award :)
Working my way to 20 st target. Slowly but I'll get there.

I made it this week - I made it to the 19's!

Only just, mind you - but I don't remember the last time my weight started with anything less than a 20.

I'm working hard this week to make sure it keeps going down and does not creep back up!

Only just, mind you - but I don't remember the last time my weight started with anything less than a 20.

I'm working hard this week to make sure it keeps going down and does not creep back up!

I was completely the same. Getting under that horrible number is the best feeling in the world. You should be do proud of yourself, you're doing great xx

Congratulations Theria - you must be so proud! I can't remember the last time I saw anything less than a 20 on the scales either - I've got a way to go but I can't wait till I see a 19!! xx

21 st 13 lb - hehhe nice 2 st 3 lb gone - forever me hope :)
Going slow but will get there. 20 st be ready, I'm on my way.

We'll do better next week Tazzy :)

We will :-D

Way to go Theria. I am still in the 20s.

Really hoping to get in the 19s on Wednesdays weigh him. Less then 1/2 lb off last week.

Whooppp whoooppp

2.6 lbs off when I weighed myself this morning, putting me at 19 stone and 12 lb.

7 lb to go to hit my next target.

Whooppp whoooppp 2.6 lbs off when I weighed myself this morning, putting me at 19 stone and 12 lb. 7 lb to go to hit my next target.

Yeeeeehah!

S'good isn't it? :)

Well done on all your hard work!

Think i posted in here before but back again...

Weighed in at 23stone8 and one week later im in the 22's :) So nice to meet you all

Wow vixen that's a great loss for your first week! Welcome to the thread x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! :)
I Just joined the forum and found this thread.. So figured I would join in.. :)
Joined SW last tuesday and weighed in at 25 st 12 lbs. :( (although I did lose 2 lbs since I last weighed myself.. But has hoped I had lost more as the weigh before that was a few months before. :( )
My goal I've set myself isto lose 5 st. (consultant said to not give myself a too big of a goal to start off with) Ideally I would love to end up at about 15 st.. maybe less.
I'm only 23, but I'm the largest I've ever been (well, minus 2 lbs). I've been trying to get the guts to join for the past few months and finally convinced myself.. And it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! :)
I do have a question.. Is anyone else scared about excess skin? I have a LOT to lose and I'm terrified of going under the knife. Has anyone here made a really big loss and could help with suggestions for what I should do? Are there any creams or anything to use along the way to help your skin go down with you? (sorry if that sounds stupid. :) )
Hope everyone is well! :)

Hey lovely welcome to the thread. My starting weight is higher than yours and I'm currently 3 st heavier than you. I've always wondered what the loose skin would be like if I ever get to goal and have read so many articles/blogs/success stories trying to find the answer.

I think all you can do is lose weight at a nice steady pace rather than too quickly, moisturise, exercise as you're losing to tone up and hopefully it won't be too bad. Everyone has different outcomes from what I've seen but what helps me is thinking what's worse, the extra weight or being healthier? Sorry if that sounds a bit preachy it's really not meant to. You're young so your skin still being so elastic will help anyway. Sorry if that's not very helpful xx

Thanks for the lovely welcome. :)
You're completely right of course, It would be better to be healthier. I just worry about lots of little things lol. :)
As long as something is lost I'll be happy though!
OH bought a treadmill and we have two dogs so I have no excuse not to exercise.
Thank you for reassuring me.. :)

That's what we're here for. I'm thinking of buying a multigym but I want to get my head right first or it will just another clothes horse lol x

Back