Anyone 20st plus

Thought I would pop back and see how you all are. Things are still going ok, I am now 19st 8.5lbs and I set myself the goal of being in the 18's by christmas, but I am not sure I can get rid of 9lbs in the next few weeks.
Tx

Well done hun! I too can't wait to see the 19's, I've been looking forward to getting out of the 20's for so long it'll seem like a dream come true!

Another 2lbs off this week getting my my SW 2.5 st award and 3.5 st loss in total - dead chuffed. Just got to try and not loosen the reigns too much when I go to Prague on Monday, but it's only for 5 days and at least I know I can get any gain off quickly on SW!

Cheese Thief you are doing great. I thought I did well this week with 2.5lbs, but 5.5 lbs is fantastic.

Tx

Wow, well done Cheese Thief. Hopefully I'll see you next week - 20st exactly this morning, so close :)

Heh guys I'm just back from a week off plan in NYC... Pizza, cheesecake, bagels, pretzels, chocolate, Cheetos.... I'm dreading weighin tomoro but I know I'll get it off again and it's actually tough to find healthy food in NYC! There are a few salad bars which we'd normally have lunch in but they have no seating downstairs and no lift for a buggy!

Ah well.... I'll take it on the chin and move on! :D

Not bad for a whole week off- should come off in no time! Quick on, quick off they say. X

It's so hard lately isn't it on the run up to Christmas? Got 2.5lbs off but thats over the past 3 weeks (ive had holiday, coursework deadline and uni interviews so actually pretty pleased!). Only 1lb to go til i'm into the 20's, would love to get there in time for Christmas so doing my best to be 100% on plan on the days I havent got festive stuff planned.

What's everyone doing for Christmas SW wise? I've decided to have xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day and NYE 'off' and gonna be super good the rest of the time. A pound or two on wouldn't bother me, but i'd love to sts - I can but dream!

I've put 5lb on in the last two weeks with two work's do's, sweets and chocolates by the dozen in the office, two buffets etc :( Christmas itself is usually better with proper meals etc so hoping to get back on plan from Monday.

Hey Bels, good luck getting back on track this week. Its so hard with all the festive events so I fully sympathise. Come Jan any gains will be gone in a couple of weeks i'm sure x

Just read through this whole thread!! You are all so inspirational. I joined slimming world 2 years ago at half a pound shy of 20stone. I managed to get down into the 17s but then fell off the wagon. Been really down about my size lately and have stopped accepting invitations to go out and have stopped bothering to straightened my hair and do my make up, it's now a case of wash and scrap my hair back.

Have decided it's time to get back to slimming world and will be rejoining when I get paid on the 7th. Just weight myself and was devastated to see that I am not 23 and a half stone :( Fingers crossed I can stick to it this time and get my life back!!

Aww MrsM reading your post really makes my heart go out to you. I know what it's like to feel like that. I didn't get to the point where I felt so bad about myself I stopped wearing make up etc, but I completely HATED going out in public and would always try and find an excuse to get out of things. Particularly if it was a night out or something where drunk people were out and about, I used to be so afraid of being insulted! I was always scared I wouldn't fit into chair arms and stuff, going out was an absolute nightmare and I hated it when I caught my own reflection in a full length mirror! :(

The good news is you really can do this. For a start you've done it before so you've got the dedication to stick with it. Although I'm still in the 20's, losing nearly 4 stone has made a massive difference to the way I feel and my self esteem. I feel so much more confident and alive, I don't hide from the mirror any more and most importantly I'm enjoying a healthy diet loads more than all the processed crap I used to eat. SW really does work and in 6 months time i'm sure you'll feel like a different person. I found keeping a diary on here really helps too, it's so useful to track your food and ups and downs.

You can do this and it's completely in your control. If you put your heart into it and want it bad enough you WILL succeed I promise you. Just use all the negativity and sadness you're feeling now and channel it positively to change your life around. Your post really struck a chord with me and I'll be here willing you on every step of the way, all the best from me xx

Thanks for your reply CheeseTheif. Everything your saying about being in public and chairs and stuff is exactly how I feel. I'm going to start cutting down over the next week as I don't have the cash to go and do a slimming world food shop before payday. Will let you know how I get on when I rejoin xxx

hey!
i started in June 2012 at 23 8.5. i got myself down to 21.3 ( my club 10) by September, but unfortunatly i have managed to put it all back on! I now weight 23.9 and its weigh day tonight. i will be gutted if im into 24stone! but determind to get it off now as i would love to be into 20stone or in the teens! hope your journey has been good! x

Just read through this whole thread!! You are all so inspirational. I joined slimming world 2 years ago at half a pound shy of 20stone. I managed to get down into the 17s but then fell off the wagon. Been really down about my size lately and have stopped accepting invitations to go out and have stopped bothering to straightened my hair and do my make up, it's now a case of wash and scrap my hair back.

Have decided it's time to get back to slimming world and will be rejoining when I get paid on the 7th. Just weight myself and was devastated to see that I am not 23 and a half stone :( Fingers crossed I can stick to it this time and get my life back!!

Free join voucher in tomorrows women magazine. Why wait till the 7th. You want to do this now xxx good luck xxx

hey!
i started in June 2012 at 23 8.5. i got myself down to 21.3 ( my club 10) by September, but unfortunatly i have managed to put it all back on! I now weight 23.9 and its weigh day tonight. i will be gutted if im into 24stone! but determind to get it off now as i would love to be into 20stone or in the teens! hope your journey has been good! x

Betty how did weigh in go?

Happy new year everyone! Hope we all have a great first week on plan.

Only 11lbs now and i'll be out of the 20's for good - hallelujah!! X

hey! i put on 7.5 half pounds, so now 24stone 2, heaviest ive ever beeen! first day back on plan today so hopefully ill lose at least a pound! haha

Betty x

I'm the heaviest I've ever been as well now and restarting today too!

Here's to shifting them pounds!

Good luck ladies for your first week! Can't wait to see how you've got on! X

Back