Anyone 5ft 2 and about 12 stone

djrookie

This may sound really stupid but I am hoping there are going to be some people out there who can help. i am 5ft2 and currently weigh around the 12stone mark. Up to now I have always been happy with my weight loss but it has really started to slow down - last week I actually stayed the same! I am starting to wonder whether to change to another diet because I have previously lost around 2lb a week on those and I can actually eat food. Is there anyone the same height as me who is either around the same weight or has been that weight and now weighs less - I was just wondering what sort of losses you are/have experienced.
Deb

Hi Debbie

I'm 5' 2 and at last weigh in I weighed 11st 2. I'm hoping to get into the 10's at my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I too slowed down for a couple of weeks when I got to the 12 st mark, isn't it strange?? But it soon picked up and I have had good losses over the past couple of weeks. 6lb last week!!!! Hang in there, it is soooooo worth it. The scales will start to move for you again soon.

Good Luck

Jazzy x

Debbie, hang on there :hug99:
If you are sticking to the diet (eating all three packs and drinking enough water) then the weight will come off, and staying the same will be water retention.

See how you go at this weeks weigh in before you make any decisions... :scale:

Hi Debbie

I'm 5' 2 and at last weigh in I weighed 11st 2. I'm hoping to get into the 10's at my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I too slowed down for a couple of weeks when I got to the 12 st mark, isn't it strange?? But it soon picked up and I have had good losses over the past couple of weeks. 6lb last week!!!! Hang in there, it is soooooo worth it. The scales will start to move for you again soon.

Good Luck

Jazzy x

Your weight loss is fantastic Jazzy - well done. Thanks for the information - I will bear it in my mind before I make my decision.
deb

Debbie, hang on there :hug99:
If you are sticking to the diet (eating all three packs and drinking enough water) then the weight will come off, and staying the same will be water retention.

See how you go at this weeks weigh in before you make any decisions... :scale:

Thank you for the info - I will see how I go this week. I am really missing my food though since I did AAm week

my sister is 5'2 and struggled down from 12st 7 lbs (post-pregnancy) to 9st 4lbs. it took her no time at all to get to 10 st 4lbs but getting under that and beyond was a very long struggle. the last stone took her about a year and that with rigid gym visits and healthy eating using WW, swapping to SW then back to WW.

in the end she got the rest off using lipotrim for a month.

i guess it all depends on the person tho.

Hi my last weigh in i was 12st and i am hoping to be in the 11's on Monday. I sometimes feel as though my losses are not as good as others, but the fact remains it does come off so keep at it and you will get to your goal.

:)

i am between 5'1 and 5'2 and last weigh in was 10 12 but i have had a bad case of the flu for a week so i am may be 11 when i start cd again on saturday. Keep going. CD is the only diet that has worked for me. GIve it a few more weeks say up to easter or something then see how you feel. You are not that far away from your goal i would imagine.

Can i ask you all what weights you want to get down to. I was thinking i would gor to 9 7 as i have an hourglass figure and want to retain my shape. I haven't wore a size 10 in years so i was wondering what weight i would have to be to fit into one. I know it is a hard question to answer as everyone is different but it was just for a rough guess. I have 8 weeks exactly from sat to lose21lbs for my wedding i hope it is doable

Hi Miss M
I am 5' 2 and i am planning on going down to 9st and hope to fit in a 12 by then. I am drinking between 4-6litres a day at the moment. I'm not currently exercising very much as my cdc told me that it will be better if i wait till i've lost more weight.
Hope that helps :)

Back