anyone attending this saturday CDC training?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Hi all
    Just wondered if anyone is going to be on the Cambridge Counsellor training this saturday?
    I'm really looking forward to it, although its going to be a really early start:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Jodie

4. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Sorry, Jodie, one of my kids just sneaked downstairs & posted for me ! LOL !
    Just wanted to say enjoy your training day on Saturday, it's a really good day !

Carolyn X

5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

lol, thanks Carolyn x

6. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Aw, I'm sad I couldn't get on it as it was fully booked! Next one was end on November and I'm in NY so I'm booked on the 9th December! I'm really excited! Good luck for Saturday! Let me know how it goes Vx

7. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No I did mine last month although I will probably be on your follow up day as I am just in the process of moving to Germany and cant make the Jan follow up day so attending in Feb 09.

Good luck - it is a great and informative day!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.