Anyone been given a log-in for the LT website?

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Was just having a browse online on the LT site and saw a 'patient interface' button, apparently the pharmacy are supposed to give you a log-in ID and a password...??

I have never been told about this and stumbled on it purely by chance. Do you all use this and if so whats on it? My pharmacy is a bit crappy tbh and I think I am missing out! I have been asking for a re-feed sheet for 3 WEEKS now as I could be called for an operation any day, and I am STILL waiting to get it after having to insist I certainly need one! grrr!

Thanks for any info :)

Never heard of it.

Was on the lipotrim page yesterday and saw it for the first time. I think it's new but am going to check at weigh in tomorrow and will let you know if someone doesn't come up with an answer before then

Well I spoke to pharmacy today and they knew nothing of the patient interface OR the pharmacy one!!! ????? LOL!! So I gave up and called LT and yes indeed, apparently you should be given a log in ID and a password and this allows us to use the LT website, see stats etc and all of our info on charts from what I am told... apparently when you WI they should enter your stats, create a profile and update it all of the time.. handy eh!!!

Called back pharmacy and they contacted LT who confirmed the same so they have created me a profile, uploaded my stats but cant get my password to work.. so LT are working on that for them... should be done by today or tmw..

May be worth you chasing your pharm if it is something you would be interested in. apparently it does other stuff too.. i just dont know what yet!! :D x

Ahh can u post the link for me? Wat idiots see i saud they no nothing x

https://patient.lipotrim.co.uk/

Here you go hun! Not that it will be of any use to you until they sort it out for you - you may have to call them and ask them to do it as it wasnt even up n running, they knew nothing about it!!! intrigued to see whats on there now I know I cant bloody access it! LOL! AND still no re-feed sheet despite asking for it since the day i started AND explaining I need it ay day due to operation dates! they were having one faxed thru 2 weeks ago.. still nowt! LT helpline have sent me it out today so I will copy it for you when it arrives xx

That sounds like a great idea is the pharmacies are willing to be part of it too! I might see what mine say on Wednesday....saying that there not always that knowledgeable thank god we've got everyone on here as we all seem to know more! lol

X

Willow, pparently packs went to every pharm to let them all know. If your dont know then call LT and get them to re-send the full pack as they did so immed for me today... :) xx

Oh that's great - thanks for letting me know. I'll ask when I go on Wednesday and find out! Did you manage to log in at all? Would be great to find out what they have available to users on there!

X

No, not been able to log in yet - there was a problem with the password apparently so LT tech peeps are on the case. It should be sorted today so will pop back and update you xx

i've got a refeed she that was given in my initial pack and not planning on needing it for 10 weeks so you can borrow mine if you like.

Aww thanks so much hun - I would have jumped at the chance before but they posted mine out for me yesterday :) THanks a lot though :) I was just worried as my pharm knew I could need it any day, yet failed to do anything about it LOL!

:)
15lb loss WOWEEEE!!! :D xx

Aww thanks so much hun - I would have jumped at the chance before but they posted mine out for me yesterday :) THanks a lot though :) I was just worried as my pharm knew I could need it any day, yet failed to do anything about it LOL!

:)
15lb loss WOWEEEE!!! :D xx

you are welcome they gave me everything the first week luckily.

I spoke to my pharmacy today and they hadn't heard anything about it but they've said there going to call Lipotrim and ask for the details :)

Will be interesting to find out what the log in area offers!

X

Well, dont get excited peeps!! All it offers you is a chart with your start BMI (obese for me, dont you love that word ;) LOL).. and where you are now...!(overweight now).... and states what weight you need to get to... from what i can see its based on average and NOT the goal you tell them u want as mine says 10 stone and I only wanna get to 12.5 for the time being!! Thats it! Its has an odd chart too that I couldnt work out... and thats it! Nicht! LOL! Nothing to write home about sorry! LOL! x

haha ok then...might not press them anymore about getting a log on! lol They could put quite a lot on there to help motivate and support us all but nvm! Thanks for looking into it tho bye-bigun!

X

Oh dear and after all that effort! What a load of old rubbish. They need some EX LTers running their site for them get it jazzed up and interesting lol :)

Back