Anyone been ill with CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been feeling ill for a couple of weeks now. I've been suffering from a balance impairment, tinnitus like sounds and generally feeling knocked off. Seen my Dr today but he didnt have a clue what it could be (ok, so I didnt tell him about CD) although he was a little concerned about the amount of coffee I drink :eek: I should also mention that I have trouble with my ears anyway (I currently have a perforated eardrum that hasnt healed) but I dont have any infections. I am worried that it could be the diet and the lack of fluids or too much coffee, as the case may be. I'm just wondering if CD has ever made anyone feel a bit strange?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    sorry I don't have any advice but I didn't want to read and run...hope you feel better soon :D

4. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yeah i have had stomach issues, vommiting and the like, unsure if cd related doctor doesnt seem to think so though which is a bonus! hope you feel better soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.