Anyone been to a bonfire

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Gawd i was freezing lol, felt like my fingers were gonna drop off.

And omg the pie and peas smelt divine. But i was good and watched everyone else munch.

I've just got home from a firework display. No bonfire though so it was really cold! The fireworks were fantastic though :)

I had your pie & peas problem, but it was burgers they were all eating at the one I went to! They smelt so good but then I just reminded myself that even if I did have one I wouldn't actually enjoy it. Greasy bits of cow in a bread bun eeeew. (Well it worked for me thinking of it that way ;))

I hope you enjoyed your bonfire :)

hmmmm :sigh: I wasnt so strong just been to sisters for fireworks and had hot dogs and crisps and dip! I can make food for other ppl and all that fine smelling it etc but when at an event somewhere I'm useless so not going to anymore events!

I Know Just What You Mean I Work In A Fish And Chip Shop And Fry For Few 100 Peeps But Thats Fine Go To Event And The Food Calls To Me .maybe I Should See Doc Speaking Food Lol

Should have it, you need it for the vits hun x

Hi Kirsty , welcome back to CD , i remember you doing CD then said i'm off to WW then CD , bit like myself but not with WW a bit of my own Diet but really the weight moving slow or staying stable , so i'm back here again for the third time , and its day 5 and its over for me . Yes i did miss the food this year hotdogs and burgers . gosh it was a killer , how long have you been CDing Kirsty now ?Best of luck !!

Started cd first time in march this year, then stopped in july. Been back on it since sat and i'm hoping i'm in ketosis haven't felt hungry so maybe i am...will test in the morning.

hi, i am starring lipotrim tomorrow and cant wait but i have a woeks doo on 5th december in a posh hotel with a 3 course meal. i'v paid but dont want to eat. i wanna stick to the diet. 1 of the girls at worki has been on liptrim for a few months and she is just gonna come off for a week. i dont want to come off the diet. i wanna stick to it :(

Hi Kirsty , well lets roll them pounds off . :)

YAY i'm in the pink this morning wooooo

Back