Anyone been to Bali.....

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
.... particularly Sanur Beach. I am off there in October and cannot wait. I should be an awful lighter by then too - if all goes well at goal or well under. Its going to be so nice to be able to sit in a plane seat and have space between me and the arms of the chair, and be able to eat my food without balancing the table on my chest :D

Anyone got any tips, hints, advice etc specially about any jabs/malaria tablets etc

Thank you :D

Good luck with your weight losses - you are doing fab :D

Alas I've never been, but a friend who went for her honeymoon absolutely loved it.

As I understand it, malaria isn't an issue. It's dengue fever which is the problem. Eurgh.

:( that one has not been mentioned in all the blurbs so far - looks as though I am going to have to have a load of jabs oh well loll

I've been to Bali

can't remember about jabs as went for a month all around Asia & it seems sooo long ago
One thing I did remember though was that there were an awful lot of "perfect" italians there wandering around looking flippin stunning & in our particular hotel, every room had scales !!!

Yes i've been to Bali, it was 8 years ago and we stayed in Nusa Dua, but we are also going again Oct this year and staying in Sanur.
Bali is beautiful, you'll love it.
Don't bother with any jabs, we never do, we've travelled all over Asia in the past 10 years and never had a problem.

Thanks Swizzle but I will probably get some just to be safe as it would be just my luck to get something nasty lol. Am really looking forward to it though - just wanna lose a couple or 4st by then lol.

Back