Step2 810kcal Hello everyone. im new to this :)

lala87

This is my first time doing the cambridge diet, and just about to enter week 4. Glad to say it's getting easier and I'm not finding it so much of a challenge but that's not to say that I still dont have moments where I could munch on a whole load of carbs. I have also just started introducing some exercise to my routine, and as of yet I'm not experiencing many side effects...apart from the dreaded first few days. I have compiled a list underneath of the reasons I want to loose weight;
To feel more confident and happier within my self
To feel healthier and know that I am healthier from the inside out
To be able to buy clothes wherever I want and not feel restricted plus size shops.
To be able to book a holiday with partner and friends and not feel anxious wether I will fit into a plane seat which I know at this current time I won't be able to.
To be able to go to theme parks and fairs and not use the excuse that I get mention sickness for the reason I don't go on the rides.
To not worry that I will break a chair (not that this has occurred YET)
To feel confident and more flexible in the bedroom.

The list is endless but I don't want to bore people anymore. Any additions to this list of anyone and peoples stories and personal journeys would be fantastic to hear. We can do this we just have to learn to believe in ourselves :)

Hey there!
I too am on step two, week 4. I started on 2nd October. It's been a struggle for me and I'm constantly tempted but stuck with it 100% so far. I'm planning on relaxing things a lot over Xmas and then getting back on it in the new year.!

Every single thing on your list of reasons for doing the diet strikes a chord with me! I totally know how you feel. An addition to the list for me would be that I want to lose weight to have a baby :)

How much have you lost so far? what's your favourite 200 cal meal you've tried so far?
X

Back