Anyone been to benalmadena costa del sol

Dolly1971

Anyone been here my mom wants to go so anyone's feedback great, she also fancies a day trip to Gibraltar. Found nice reviews of hotel by the marina and pics look lovely. My mom is in her 70s so wondering if its hilly.

I went a few years back was loads to do but unless you had a hotel in the sea front where all the shops and restaurants are, it is full of massive hills and very English orientated but did enjoy myself

Thanks Jew the hotel is on the marina next to shops etc, so should be ok for her. Any thing in particular you liked or went to.

We liked the large bird show at the top of the Mountain but you need to take a cable cart up it so is only a good Idea if you're not afraid of heights. The sea life was really good too

My pops lives part of the year in Los Boliches which isn't far from Benalmadena. IMO Los Boliches is a fab place to stay and very flat which would be perfect for your Mum. I went to Benalmadena not long after the marina opened and it was really nice and as long as your Mum doesn't want to walk far then also good for her. Plenty of organised trips to get around,also a brilliant and easy to use train system running along the coast!

It sounds lovely I want to go now lol, she will love anything also to do with birds, animals and flowers. I think there is a park near with animals she will love that. Thanks girls x

Back