Anyone been watching Any dream will do?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Coley, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You know...the Joseph hunt!!!

I love this show!!! Lee and Keith!!! great!!! love them both.

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive been watching it but am wishing theyd do more Joseph songs. I LOVE that musical, my absolute favourite - have seen it about 10 times (literally) with a selection of Josephs lol

4. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I love this show!! I'm theatre mad anyway, so these new tv shows are a dream come true for me! I was SO pleased arrogant Seamus got kicked out YAY!!!!

Any Dream Will Do is much, much better than Grease Is The Word. Andrew Lloyd Webber really makes the show and he is so interesting, intelligent and makes constructive comments rather than being nasty just for the sake of ratings.

A lovely show. I especially like Dan (I think that's his name) and Lee. :)

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Me too! I saw Joseph at the London Palladium - 6 times with Jason Donovan and 6 times with Philip Schofield. Happy days. :) :) :)

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I saw it with Philip when I was little up at the Edinburgh Playhouse....it was class!!

I have the vid with Donny Osmond :eek:

So with you on that one Janey!! Seamus was a evil!!!!!!!:sign0151: glad he's gone!!! Grease is the word is a bit tacky I'm thinking.....maybe it's the set? I dunno. Love "The Lord" he's such a funny little thing......:D plus I have a slightly unhealthy John Barrowman obsession.....can this show actually get any better??!!:D

Don't worry Starlight....I'm sure they'll do more Joseph stuff soon.....we'd all just switch off if they did the same stuff every week......well...maybe not you, but I would :cool::D

xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Not me lol I bought a copy of the CD for my car a couple of weeks ago... think Ive played it all the way through about 8 times already. I know every song word perfect lol And everytime I sing along I get a bit louder :character00182:

Im really just an untapped talent waiting to be discovered :innocent0002: lol

8. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh.....I think I'm in love with Keith......:rolleyes:

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im not so keen on him. He doesnt look like a proper Joseph to me lol

How cruel is it at the end when they pull the coat off the one going home :cry:

10. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Could not care........what a voice!! yes...he's a little weedy.....but blah!! I'd pay to see him!!!

hahaa.......quite like the pulling coat off bit. I liked the time when chris b and lewis were fighting over who was taking the coat. hahaha!!

xx

11. rubyberrie

rubyberrie Working My Way to Thin!

Hi Girlies,

My SKY plus failed to tape this weeks show, can you tell me who got voted off please?

12. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chris B.....hahaha. Think The Lord had lost the faith in him. He saved Craig.

Shame about Sky+ not taping it for you!! how maddening! would hate it if mine didn't do it. You can find all their performances on utube though.....I'm listening to Keith all the time......love is all around..."vocal perfection" Mr Barrowman said...and the vocal coach wifey....:D

13. rubyberrie

Thanks Nicole, I am trying to remember who Chris B. is - is that the one with teeth like a piano keyboard ?(apart from the black bits that is [​IMG])

14. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yup...the gingery one with the mega teeth....think his dad is a dentist!!!:D:D:D:D

15. rubyberrie

Thanks Nicole, I know which one you mean now, I am glad Lee and Daniel are still in! [​IMG]

16. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lee was pretty dire this week....that upset me. But Keith is still the best...........oooooooooough....I love Keith!!!:D

17. rubyberrie

oooh I am terrible with their names, which one is Keith again?

[​IMG]

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    the little Scottish one....who is bloomin amazing....Has sang Who am I?, Crocodile Rock and this week it was Love is all around.......

ah.........Keith.......:rolleyes:

20. Aspiring Medium Minnie

Aspiring Medium Minnie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ooh I'm so glad it's not just me. I love all these shows and my husband thinks I'm mad.
    American Idol- Friday night
    and then I flick between Joseph and Grease is the word on Saturday nights (do I have a life...um no!)
    I also have a think for John Barrowman and have warmed to the mighty lord (da de da de da). I think the dancer judge(Brian) is also super fit on Grease is the word.
    Don't know who I want to win yet on either show but only time will tell.

Went to see blood brothers last Tuesday for the 4th time (still sobbed and was still as fantastic as the first time I saw it). This week it's Guys and Dolls with the lovely and rather dishy Nigel Harman (played Den's son in Eastenders)

I do love musicals and I think this is compounded by my dream of being on the West End. I was even luckier enough to go to stage school in my younger, thinner days (possibly the start of all my current weight problems/having a body which likes 3 hours of exercise a day is tough)

It's fantastic to know I'm in good company with my tv habits. Happy watching and ooh may the weekend come quickly

21. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hhhhhhhhhhahahaha!!! me too!!! apart from the American Idol...I have to drive home on a Friday night...no time :(
    ooough..don't get me started on the hotness of John Barrowman...I'm sitting on utube watching him kiss all the Marias from last year....going...lucky b*tches!!!

agreed...although giant gay as well. shame.

I've seen that show twice.....love it. Although I keep thinking tell me it's not true that you're not singing that ruddy song again......so saaaaaaaad the end!!!:cry::cry::cry:
    Lucky ruddy you!!! swoooooon!!!

cool!! I don't want to be in them...although love watching them and production is cool. How was stage school then? did you leave?:confused:

xx

22. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    lewis to win ..................

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.