Anyone been watching Any dream will do?

Ive been watching it but am wishing theyd do more Joseph songs. I LOVE that musical, my absolute favourite - have seen it about 10 times (literally) with a selection of Josephs lol

I love this show!! I'm theatre mad anyway, so these new tv shows are a dream come true for me! I was SO pleased arrogant Seamus got kicked out YAY!!!!

Any Dream Will Do is much, much better than Grease Is The Word. Andrew Lloyd Webber really makes the show and he is so interesting, intelligent and makes constructive comments rather than being nasty just for the sake of ratings.

A lovely show. I especially like Dan (I think that's his name) and Lee. :)

I saw it with Philip when I was little up at the Edinburgh Playhouse....it was class!!

I have the vid with Donny Osmond :eek:

So with you on that one Janey!! Seamus was a evil!!!!!!!:sign0151: glad he's gone!!! Grease is the word is a bit tacky I'm thinking.....maybe it's the set? I dunno. Love "The Lord" he's such a funny little thing......:D plus I have a slightly unhealthy John Barrowman obsession.....can this show actually get any better??!!:D

Don't worry Starlight....I'm sure they'll do more Joseph stuff soon.....we'd all just switch off if they did the same stuff every week......well...maybe not you, but I would :cool::D

xx

Don't worry Starlight....I'm sure they'll do more Joseph stuff soon.....we'd all just switch off if they did the same stuff every week......well...maybe not you, but I would :cool::D

xx

Not me lol I bought a copy of the CD for my car a couple of weeks ago... think Ive played it all the way through about 8 times already. I know every song word perfect lol And everytime I sing along I get a bit louder :character00182:

Im really just an untapped talent waiting to be discovered :innocent0002: lol

Could not care........what a voice!! yes...he's a little weedy.....but blah!! I'd pay to see him!!!

hahaa.......quite like the pulling coat off bit. I liked the time when chris b and lewis were fighting over who was taking the coat. hahaha!!

xx

Hi Girlies,

My SKY plus failed to tape this weeks show, can you tell me who got voted off please?

Chris B.....hahaha. Think The Lord had lost the faith in him. He saved Craig.

Shame about Sky+ not taping it for you!! how maddening! would hate it if mine didn't do it. You can find all their performances on utube though.....I'm listening to Keith all the time......love is all around..."vocal perfection" Mr Barrowman said...and the vocal coach wifey....:D

Thanks Nicole, I am trying to remember who Chris B. is - is that the one with teeth like a piano keyboard ?(apart from the black bits that is
l-giggle.gif
)

the little Scottish one....who is bloomin amazing....Has sang Who am I?, Crocodile Rock and this week it was Love is all around.......

ah.........Keith.......:rolleyes:

Ooh I'm so glad it's not just me. I love all these shows and my husband thinks I'm mad.
American Idol- Friday night
and then I flick between Joseph and Grease is the word on Saturday nights (do I have a life...um no!)
I also have a think for John Barrowman and have warmed to the mighty lord (da de da de da). I think the dancer judge(Brian) is also super fit on Grease is the word.
Don't know who I want to win yet on either show but only time will tell.

Went to see blood brothers last Tuesday for the 4th time (still sobbed and was still as fantastic as the first time I saw it). This week it's Guys and Dolls with the lovely and rather dishy Nigel Harman (played Den's son in Eastenders)

I do love musicals and I think this is compounded by my dream of being on the West End. I was even luckier enough to go to stage school in my younger, thinner days (possibly the start of all my current weight problems/having a body which likes 3 hours of exercise a day is tough)

It's fantastic to know I'm in good company with my tv habits. Happy watching and ooh may the weekend come quickly

Ooh I'm so glad it's not just me. I love all these shows and my husband thinks I'm mad.
American Idol- Friday night
and then I flick between Joseph and Grease is the word on Saturday nights (do I have a life...um no!)
hhhhhhhhhhahahaha!!! me too!!! apart from the American Idol...I have to drive home on a Friday night...no time :(
I also have a think for John Barrowman and have warmed to the mighty lord (da de da de da)
ooough..don't get me started on the hotness of John Barrowman...I'm sitting on utube watching him kiss all the Marias from last year....going...lucky b*tches!!!

I think the dancer judge(Brian) is also super fit on Grease is the word.
agreed...although giant gay as well. shame.

Went to see blood brothers last Tuesday for the 4th time (still sobbed and was still as fantastic as the first time I saw it).
I've seen that show twice.....love it. Although I keep thinking tell me it's not true that you're not singing that ruddy song again......so saaaaaaaad the end!!!:cry::cry::cry:
This week it's Guys and Dolls with the lovely and rather dishy Nigel Harman (played Den's son in Eastenders)
Lucky ruddy you!!! swoooooon!!!

I do love musicals and I think this is compounded by my dream of being on the West End. I was even luckier enough to go to stage school in my younger, thinner days (possibly the start of all my current weight problems/having a body which likes 3 hours of exercise a day is tough)
cool!! I don't want to be in them...although love watching them and production is cool. How was stage school then? did you leave?:confused:

xx

lewis to win ..................

Back