Anyone been watching CD on ebay lately??

I think you right, should defo be following correctly

I went on there to look at the drink falvours the other day an i realised that everyone items of CD had been taken off.

type vlcd into search and people are selling them under that now !!
lots of buy it nows as well
80 quid for 10 days supply wow

i have just had 3 items removed from ebay listing.
we should all be doing this to help cambridge with its fight against ebay sales.
just click 'report this item' at the bottom of an individual listing and report it as prohibited/banned item. it should be removed within minutes. i reported 5 and 3 were removed so far.
cherylxx

Last edited:
I went to see my diabetes consultant who is a complete cow and thats being polite lol. Last time I saw her 2 patients went home rather than see her but I digress. Anyhow after bursting into tears she signed the form for me to do CD. It was a bumpy ride for me then my Granda died and I just forgot about dieting.:(

I don't see how me doing a vlcd would do me any harm. It stabalises my blood sugar for a start. Anyway I'm doing ok at the mo on JUDD long may it continue. :D

I went to see my diabetes consultant who is a complete cow and thats being polite lol. Last time I saw her 2 patients went home rather than see her but I digress. Anyhow after bursting into tears she signed the form for me to do CD. It was a bumpy ride for me then my Granda died and I just forgot about dieting.:(

I don't see how me doing a vlcd would do me any harm. It stabalises my blood sugar for a start. Anyway I'm doing ok at the mo on JUDD long may it continue. :D

Good luck with your weight loss Lyn:)

xxxxx:D

its good thats it not for sale on ebay anymore... it needs to be monitored!

spooky: What the heck are Sero bars!? is that what the bars brand names are?

when can i go on bars? im on day3 :)

its good thats it not for sale on ebay anymore... it needs to be monitored!

spooky: What the heck are Sero bars!? is that what the bars brand names are?

when can i go on bars? im on day3 :)

I dont know what Sero bars are, but you can have the cd bars in week 3 i think only one a day mind u!!

i have just had 3 items removed from ebay listing.
we should all be doing this to help cambridge with its fight against ebay sales.
just click 'report this item' at the bottom of an individual listing and report it as prohibited/banned item. it should be removed within minutes. i reported 5 and 3 were removed so far.
cherylxx

Thankyou Cheryl!
That's fab!!! I've just discovered a new hobby..& all thanks to you.

OH what fun, I've just been on Ebay doen a couple of searches found 2 CD listings & demanded their removal....Such FUN

Excellent nesw about the form!

I'm not particularly up on Juddd & if it's working for you then that's good, but If one of your concerns is a stable blood sugar then wouldn't CD do that better?

Pleae, I'm not trying to undermine your choice, just curious.
would be v interested to learn more.

Diabetes nurse sounds pretty scarey...wouldn't it be nice to force her to complimnet you on your weight loss. In a perfect world you'd be able to come off the meds (? memory tells me metformin?) & wave her goodbye:D

Q: if you find people selling banned stuff can you request that Ebay NARU's them?

I can't remember what ebays policy is.

I've just emailed a seller of 21 'diet shakes' for more info

i had a look last night.. (and reported a few ;)

In some of the completed listings the seller made a note to say "bid sooner rather than later as they wont be here for long"

Now if thats not sayin she knows she is breaching policy and its oging to be removed i dont know what is!?

Madness eh...

I just had a look and found someone from Margate selling packs on Ebay. Very close to me that one, so took delight in reporting it:D Will check later to see if it's been removed.

Tracey
x

I just had a look and found someone from Margate selling packs on Ebay. Very close to me that one, so took delight in reporting it:D Will check later to see if it's been removed.

Tracey
x

Any Joy! has it gone?

VLCD Diet (1 weeks suply) mixed box shakes on eBay, also, Shakes Drinks, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 30-Apr-08 18:54:37 BST)

hmmm A well known vlcd its being called now
not sure what they can do if its not named as cambridge ?
but look at the flavours in the list spicy tom toff walnut
its defo cambridge

what is it they say Nat? If it looks like a duck, lks like a duck & quacks like a duck, then it's CD til proved otherwise.
I reported this one.

also there was one that just said '1 weeks supply of shakes'
I contacted the seller. she confirmed them to be 21 cambridge shakes. Added that she couldn't specify in her listinf as CD is banned.
I took particular joy in reporting her.

Hubby looked in to see what I was up to..told him I've got a new hobby, policing ebay. I reckon the person who picks up the complaints messages is going to be sick of us anti-CD reporter soon. well lets hope so.

Well, I'm very pleased to hear about this. I've been "email a friend"ing CD listings from eBay to CD HQ for at least a couple of years and not heard a thing from them, so you all keep up the good work - and I'll go and have a nice bath....
:rolleyes:

Good lord - that's sounds grumpy - sorry! It's actually great to have so many other people committed to keeping CD the way it should be. Thanks. Bath's running over.....

Last edited:
...that's OK. 'cos the Sero bars are not Cambridge Bars.
They are saying for diabetics cos of the low sugar content.

Hiya

I have a few weeks CD at home as I brought plenty as I found at first I was limited for choice by the end of the week.

Now I have been off plan, due to greed and then illness but I do plan to start again soonish.

Some of us do buy more than we need.

I hope that it does not become too restrictive to purchase.

x Lomi

Back