Anyone changed from SW or WW from CD?

sophie_mk

Anyone changed to SW or WW from CD?
Hi,
I am considering coming off the Cambridge Diet as cannot manage the fluid intake you neeed to stay healthy....
Would like to go onto Slimming World or Slim Fast - but have been advised that I will put ALL my weight back on (23lbs)....I really don't want that to happen.
If anyone has swapped please tell me how you did it? I have been told I will have to work through all the plans but if I can't drink the water I don't want to do that.
Many thanks,
Sophie xxx

Anyone changed to SW or WW from CD?
Hi,
I am considering coming off the Cambridge Diet as cannot manage the fluid intake you neeed to stay healthy....
Would like to go onto Slimming World or Slim Fast - but have been advised that I will put ALL my weight back on (23lbs)....I really don't want that to happen.
If anyone has swapped please tell me how you did it? I have been told I will have to work through all the plans but if I can't drink the water I don't want to do that.
Many thanks,
Sophie xxx

Hi Sophie
Just to let you no i lost nearly 2 stone on cd then changed last thursday to ww,and its showing i have lost quiet alot this week, i just needed the change,you will be ok as long as you write this all done,good luck,feel free to private message me with any more questions xx

I saw my CDC today - not very happy that i wanted to change to 810 plan... Said I will be ok if I do an add a meal week, but it was never food that was the issue, it was that I couldn't drink the water.
To be honest there was no advice, I was told to go on my way and see her next week. That pretty made up my mind - she wouldn't even discuss the other plans or tell me what I can eat on add a meal week.
Spoke to hubby - who feels I should try and persevere but after a good cry :cry:and telling him how awful I feel, he agreed I should come off CD and gt back onto WW.
I have not cheated at all on CD and this week I have only managed about 1 litre of water a day - as a result my weight loss was 2lb.... better than nothing I know, but has been so hard and expensive to lose such a small amount....
Have been to Tesco and stocked up on stir frys, salad and chicken breasts - plan to have 2 CDs a day with a healthy dinner until can get to a WW meeting.
Glad to see I am not alone in leaving CD - its been a hard road and I am pleased with what I have achieved, hopefully WW will help me shift the rest of my weight!
Love Sophie xxx

Why would you suddenly put all your weight back on??

Your cdc sounds awful.
I put 4lbs on when I changed over but there was a 6 week break between stopping cd and atarting ww.
I am losing very slowly but some weeks not 100% sticking to the points so there are 1/2lb losses.
But am stepping it up from today I need to get to my original target, am ditching the scenic route and moving into the fast lane.
Stick to your points and you will do just fine.

I saw my CDC today - not very happy that i wanted to change to 810 plan... Said I will be ok if I do an add a meal week, but it was never food that was the issue, it was that I couldn't drink the water.
To be honest there was no advice, I was told to go on my way and see her next week. That pretty made up my mind - she wouldn't even discuss the other plans or tell me what I can eat on add a meal week.
Spoke to hubby - who feels I should try and persevere but after a good cry :cry:and telling him how awful I feel, he agreed I should come off CD and gt back onto WW.
I have not cheated at all on CD and this week I have only managed about 1 litre of water a day - as a result my weight loss was 2lb.... better than nothing I know, but has been so hard and expensive to lose such a small amount....
Have been to Tesco and stocked up on stir frys, salad and chicken breasts - plan to have 2 CDs a day with a healthy dinner until can get to a WW meeting.
Glad to see I am not alone in leaving CD - its been a hard road and I am pleased with what I have achieved, hopefully WW will help me shift the rest of my weight!
Love Sophie xxx

Hi Sophie
I just changed from cd to ww last thursday and i defiently have not put any weight on i have lost some this week,but will let you no how i get on thursday wi day,i think you should change,this has helped me and im so much happier now, i can eat basically what i like and dont have to drink the bloody water!! Aswel me and my other half are happier now as we can go out and eat with me eating 2!!
Good luck,please message me and let me no how you get on, i will always be here for you.
Gemma xx:D

I was a yo yo cambridge dieter and I actually started having really bad mood swings and panic attacks and my doctor said it was due to yo yo dieting because I was up and down with weight constantly and he said the key to succesful weight loss is slow and steady! I know its tempting to do CD because it gives super fast results but its not for everyone and certainly wasnt for me. Ive been on weight watchers for about 20 weeks and ive lost 21lbs, not a massive amount but its made so much difference to my lifestyle. I was struggling to walk up the stairs I was so out of breath and unfit but slowly Im seeing the changes and its changing my life. Weight watchers is a social diet and as long as you plan ahead then nothing can stop you losing the weight.
Look forward to reading about your sucess x

Back