Anyone come across from calorie counting??

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
My heart lies with calorie counting, so just wondered if anyone else had come across from calorie counting to Weight Watchers, and how you're finding it??

Hope you're all doing brilliantly!! :)

i did hun lost about 2 stone cal counting then started finding it hard motivation out the window etc
gained 7lbs then joined ww, i lost 8.5lb in my 1st week, and im really enjoying it! its just simpler! coming from cc i find the easiest thin the little electronic points converter my saviour and i have also picked up a pedometer this week its so nice seeing how many steps ive got in and challenging myself to do more the next day..

good ;luck hun xx

i did hun lost about 2 stone cal counting then started finding it hard motivation out the window etc
gained 7lbs then joined ww, i lost 8.5lb in my 1st week, and im really enjoying it! its just simpler! coming from cc i find the easiest thin the little electronic points converter my saviour and i have also picked up a pedometer this week its so nice seeing how many steps ive got in and challenging myself to do more the next day..

good ;luck hun xx

Aw thankyou for replying and thankyou for the good luck!! :)

It's great to hear that you managed to lose loads calorie counting but still lose doing WW as well! :) Congratulations! :D I feel so much more reassured now :)

Are the little points calculators pricey?? I may invest in one if this week goes well!! :)

Hope you're aceeee! :) And thankyou again for the advice!! :p xx

Back