Anyone do all shakes?

Smallerme

I'm thinking ahead to the possibility of next months order and wondering if anyone does all shakes or the bars and shakes? I think the soups are going to be my sticking point, I will drink them because I'm starving, lol, but I think I might prefer 2 shakes. Does anyone do this and do you miss the soup?

..............I don't have any soups at all as I can't stand them. I just have the cold shakes & the bars. xx

I only have chocolate and vanilla shakes :)

I just have shakes as went off the soups when i realised i could have bouillon drink and although i love the bars theyre just too moreish.

Mind made up, I will go onto shakes and bars.

I just do shakes and bars. Although I did buy 20 chicken soups off ebay (the only soup I like!) so have one of these occasionally:)

shakes all the way and on the off occasion have a bar too :)

Wish they were the same price or that I'd been around when they had a sale, although I love the bars as well. I would be very happy just doing bars and chocolate and vanilla shakes.

Good news is I like all the shakes so I'll happily order the bumper pack of those next time and think about the bars.

I just do shakes and the occasional bar as I'm not a fan, but with my recent bumper pack I did order a couple of soups to see if I can stomach them. Hated soups on LL and after reading the various comments about the tomato flavour on here had steered clear up until now.

I used to do soups, shakes and bars, then for some reason just really went off of the soups so now I just do shakes and bars but I make my shakes with hot water and only put half the amount in, then eat them with a spoon, makes me feel like im actually eating, its kinda like custard

Oh I might do that with a banana one later, mmm banana custard, good idea.

Am really going off the shakes, but the individual packs are so expensive. Can afford it, having done Cambridge, which is more expensive, but really reluctant to spend that much when the bumper pack is so cheap.

I've just bought the mixed bumper pack.

I adore the soups. I bought loads extra last time I was on the diet, and happily carried on having them when I finished the diet.
Unfortunately, the Christmas period had an effect on my post-diet eating habits and I've decided to lose a bit again.
I've gone for the mixed bumper pack because I need the bars for lunch at work, otherwise I'd have gone for the soup only pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started with the mixed bumper pack, but can't stomach the soups now. Next month I will just order shakes I think x

Back