Anyone do any exercise?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Redhead, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Redhead

Redhead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have started to do the diet over the Easter holidays so that I could get used to it before the kids return to school. I started going to the gym about 5 weeks ago and go every weekday morning. I do 40 minutes walking on the treadmill and then weights and sit ups. The gym instructor is also my neighbour and I don't really want to tell him (unless I have to) that I am doing this diet. I can imagine that he would find it really unhealthy and give me a lecture.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else goes to the gym and if it affects them being on this diet? I don't want to pass out while I am there!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya
    I have been doing Gym for the last 4 months, normally circuits/spinning/CV work and weights. As this was my first week on it, i have cut right back as i would pass out! Im giving my body another week to adjust before slowly introducing more exercise.
    All i am doing now is Treadmill 3 times a week, badminton and the odd weights session to maintain things.
    Make sure you drink plenty, i normally do my workouts about an hour after a sachet!

4. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    I treadmill at home 5 days a week. I have certainly lost some energy due to the low calories..My first 2 weeks i could hardly do 20 min each session but now it is better. If you were used to working out when you started LT you may lose a little energy but you will soon gain it back. I would take it easy at first, dont push yourself and dont get surprised if you cant initally do as much as normal. Work up to it again. Certainly exercise has good benefits other than weight loss.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I avoided all exercise in the first 3 weeks then started to build up gradually. The first few weeks I felt too weak to do any to be honest.

6. ash31

ash31 Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipo trim
    I have health issues, so i cant exercise which is why i started LT. The weight loss is a little slower i think if compared to others who are exercising, but i'm ok with that as long as i'm loosing.
    Which i seem to be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.