Anyone do Tae Bo?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by jennieh1980, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. jennieh1980

jennieh1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I just got my Tao Bo Dvds through yesterday and was wondering if anyone else uses them?

They any good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I used to have them before my ex sold them......I loved them and thoroughly enjoyed doing them

4. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

I got the DVDs also and did it once...i know i know...am so lazy but i found the pace far too quick and by the middle i had lost where i was and found myself kinda flailing about...

And i went to Tae Kwan Do classes before (no expert mind you far from it) and found them brilliant, could keep up cos you was having a watchful eye on ya from the instructor.

BUT thats just my experience...

Ivy

5. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

I did Tae Bo about 7 years ago. I ate a low fat diet (but didn't count calories atall...prob had approx 1800-2000 cals per day) and I did Tae Bo 5 times a week and I dropped a stone in 4 weeks :eek:

Highly recommended!

Love Lou xxx

6. roger355

roger355 New Member

I also try Tae Bo and it gave good results for me. I was able to lose quite a bit of weight. If you continue it then it would be real good.

7. Sleeping Princess

Sleeping Princess Full Member

Diet:
    Body Cycle Program
    I love taebo.....awesome way to have fun and keep fit!

8. speidyrae

speidyrae New Member

Tae Bo

Hi there! I saw that you do tae bo also. I have found it difficult to find someone who is doing it in the UK so that's why i responded to you. I started doing tae bo a couple of years ago, stopped and have recently restarted about a month and a half ago. I am currently doing the Ultimate Bootcamp and recently ordered Tae Bo Contact. How are you finding tae bo?

9. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Healthy Eating
    ok, ur gonna think im really stupid, but what exactly is tae bo? it souds like its good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.