Anyone do Tae Bo?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by jennieh1980, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. jennieh1980

jennieh1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I just got my Tao Bo Dvds through yesterday and was wondering if anyone else uses them?

They any good?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I used to have them before my ex sold them......I loved them and thoroughly enjoyed doing them
  4. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

I got the DVDs also and did it once...i know i so lazy but i found the pace far too quick and by the middle i had lost where i was and found myself kinda flailing about...

And i went to Tae Kwan Do classes before (no expert mind you far from it) and found them brilliant, could keep up cos you was having a watchful eye on ya from the instructor.

BUT thats just my experience...

5. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

I did Tae Bo about 7 years ago. I ate a low fat diet (but didn't count calories atall...prob had approx 1800-2000 cals per day) and I did Tae Bo 5 times a week and I dropped a stone in 4 weeks :eek:

Highly recommended!

Love Lou xxx
  6. roger355

roger355 New Member

I also try Tae Bo and it gave good results for me. I was able to lose quite a bit of weight. If you continue it then it would be real good.
  7. Sleeping Princess

Sleeping Princess Full Member

Body Cycle Program
    I love taebo.....awesome way to have fun and keep fit!
  8. speidyrae

speidyrae New Member

Tae Bo

Hi there! I saw that you do tae bo also. I have found it difficult to find someone who is doing it in the UK so that's why i responded to you. I started doing tae bo a couple of years ago, stopped and have recently restarted about a month and a half ago. I am currently doing the Ultimate Bootcamp and recently ordered Tae Bo Contact. How are you finding tae bo?
  9. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Healthy Eating
    ok, ur gonna think im really stupid, but what exactly is tae bo? it souds like its good!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.