• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone doing lighter life?

GemBino

S: 15st12.5lb C: 9st11.5lb Loss: 6st1lb(38.2%)
No one?! Lol
Hi 😊

I’m not doing LL, is it a VLCD meal replacement program? If so, I’m doing something similar, Lipotrim. I’m into week 6 now and have just over a week left of Total Food Replacement before I start re-feeding.

How are you getting on with Lighter Life?

Rachael_B

S: 22st4lb C: 15st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 6st11lb(30.45%)
Hey! Yes a vlcd! 4 food 'packs' a day! Yes getting on well thank you- lost 6stone 6 which I'm really happy with but I've still got a way to go!

I see you have lost over 5 stone... That's not in 6 weeks is it?! If so I'm swapping diets!!

GemBino

S: 15st12.5lb C: 9st11.5lb Loss: 6st1lb(38.2%)
Hey! Yes a vlcd! 4 food 'packs' a day! Yes getting on well thank you- lost 6stone 6 which I'm really happy with but I've still got a way to go!

I see you have lost over 5 stone... That's not in 6 weeks is it?! If so I'm swapping diets!!
Wow! Well done that’s incredible!

Haha I wish! I’ve gradually got it down over several stints on Lipotrim or following SW (with some yo-yoing between 🙈).

What do you get on LL? Lipotrim is three products a day; a Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry shake or two shakes and one flapjack. I like the flapjacks but they are so far removed from a flapjack 😂

Do you have much support on LL?

Rachael_B

S: 22st4lb C: 15st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 6st11lb(30.45%)
Well you're meant to go to groups... But this isn't my first go in LL so I'm buying everything from superdrug and going alone! Although I do think the group helped last time, but there's not one locally!

My intention was to start for a bit and then sign up for a telephone group when things started to get tough, but so far it's been straightforward! Thank God!

I find these sort of diets much easier (although won't be when I introduce food!) I like slimming world but I have ZERO self control so for example when they say you can have two chocolate biscuits... I'm more of a packet of biscuits kind of girl! That's why only having the packs works for me!!

I have 4 packs a day ranging from bars, noodles, shakes and I love a shepherds pie! Some taste better than others!