Anyone doing lighter life?

No one?! Lol

Hi 😊

I’m not doing LL, is it a VLCD meal replacement program? If so, I’m doing something similar, Lipotrim. I’m into week 6 now and have just over a week left of Total Food Replacement before I start re-feeding.

How are you getting on with Lighter Life?

Hey! Yes a vlcd! 4 food 'packs' a day! Yes getting on well thank you- lost 6stone 6 which I'm really happy with but I've still got a way to go!

I see you have lost over 5 stone... That's not in 6 weeks is it?! If so I'm swapping diets!!

Hey! Yes a vlcd! 4 food 'packs' a day! Yes getting on well thank you- lost 6stone 6 which I'm really happy with but I've still got a way to go!

I see you have lost over 5 stone... That's not in 6 weeks is it?! If so I'm swapping diets!!

Wow! Well done that’s incredible!

Haha I wish! I’ve gradually got it down over several stints on Lipotrim or following SW (with some yo-yoing between 🙈).

What do you get on LL? Lipotrim is three products a day; a Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry shake or two shakes and one flapjack. I like the flapjacks but they are so far removed from a flapjack 😂

Do you have much support on LL?

Well you're meant to go to groups... But this isn't my first go in LL so I'm buying everything from superdrug and going alone! Although I do think the group helped last time, but there's not one locally!

My intention was to start for a bit and then sign up for a telephone group when things started to get tough, but so far it's been straightforward! Thank God!

I find these sort of diets much easier (although won't be when I introduce food!) I like slimming world but I have ZERO self control so for example when they say you can have two chocolate biscuits... I'm more of a packet of biscuits kind of girl! That's why only having the packs works for me!!

I have 4 packs a day ranging from bars, noodles, shakes and I love a shepherds pie! Some taste better than others!

Well you're meant to go to groups... But this isn't my first go in LL so I'm buying everything from superdrug and going alone! Although I do think the group helped last time, but there's not one locally!

My intention was to start for a bit and then sign up for a telephone group when things started to get tough, but so far it's been straightforward! Thank God!

I find these sort of diets much easier (although won't be when I introduce food!) I like slimming world but I have ZERO self control so for example when they say you can have two chocolate biscuits... I'm more of a packet of biscuits kind of girl! That's why only having the packs works for me!!

I have 4 packs a day ranging from bars, noodles, shakes and I love a shepherds pie! Some taste better than others!
Hi I have been looking at this on superdrug is it good. It confused me as it says have 2000 cals on non fast days is this right xx

Back again! Anyone else doing lighter life?
Yes! Just started....today! Will weigh every Friday as that is notoriously the day I eat and drink everything. Never tried LL before. I’m not someone that enjoys food usually but lockdown has had me eating things out of boredom and I haven’t been moving as much. I want to hit my first goal by June then ultimate goal by September. Good luck! Hope it all goes well for you

I’m doing the same I’m buying the packs from Superdrug or online and going alone. Post weightloss I think I’ll see a nutritionist but one problem at a time, right now I need to shift the weight! The shakes taste nice, about to try the Americana chicken noodles! What meal packs are you enjoying?

Hi Everyone 👋
I started a VLCD diet today - it's not LL but it's similar (cheaper lol ) called Diet Now
Shakes and bars etc ..
Let's keep each other motivated 😁
I'm starving already 🤣

Welcome back, NewStart.

Hi Shrinkingvioletnomore and Gembino 😊
I'm only on day 2 so I feel ravenous and stupidly walked 20,000 steps for a Fitbit challenge this morning.
I cant wait to go to bed 🤣
How is everyone getting on?

Back