Anyone doing Red / Green rather than Extra Easy

I'm struggling tbh to get my head round R/G im getting so frustrated. Weight loss has been slow... Been on ee since start x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladybelle said:
I'm struggling tbh to get my head round R/G im getting so frustrated. Weight loss has been slow... Been on ee since start x

Am starting my first ever green day today.. Think I might keep EE for the weekends when I'm staying with bf x

I do mainly red days and post quite a few meal photos too.

Here is the link to my diary.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...lebears-food-diary-1lb-week-red-days-111.html

I do EE days mostly on weekends.

x

Thanks Ellebear had a look at your diary and you look great you're doing fantastically well! xx

Am starting my first ever green day today.. Think I might keep EE for the weekends when I'm staying with bf x

Hey Ladybelle hope you find R/G suits you better I find it confusing too (though DH finds it harder as first I can't eat carbs but now I can he's totally lost!). Think I will keep it simple or try to!

Good luck xx

flutter-by-us said:
Thanks Ellebear had a look at your diary and you look great you're doing fantastically well! xx

Hey Ladybelle hope you find R/G suits you better I find it confusing too (though DH finds it harder as first I can't eat carbs but now I can he's totally lost!). Think I will keep it simple or try to!

Good luck xx

Thank you.. Am coping well.. I think. I think my trouble was I had been trying to do a red day at wkend and it just wasn't going to fit. But now I figure I've planned correctly... I hope xxxx

I do green because I love carbs, and I love beans, lentils and pulses. And cereal so I need the extra healthy extra :)

Hmmm yes sounds serious business!!! like it's meant to kickstart things again hopefully it won't come to that and you'll get a decent loss this week!
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lost 2.5 lbs, never lost more than that in the whole 16 weeks. Sooooooo happy!:D

Last edited:
Oh I hope they're good to you too Hollysnan you haven't got far to go at all so fingers crossed! xx

I find it hard to eat and enjoy fruit after Atkins and even find grapes etc too sweet (not chocolate though weird!) so I'll try and major on veggies and salad.

Ps what is fast forward?
Yes I did it, 2.5lbs off, SOTW and 1.5stone award! So happy, hope yr all going on OK and that the weight is coming off nicely.:D:D

Well done Holly's nan!

Im doing all green days and have been for the past 2 weeks and i have lost a total of 3.5 lbs ............ i dont really miss meat at all x

I <3 my red and green days :) my food diaries link is in my signature x

Back