Anyone doing South Beach Diet??

Jesslima

Is determined!
Hey :)

Just wondered if there is anyone who is doing South Beach, i started yesterday! I lost 2 stone on the Cambridge diet a few months ago, but since put a stone back on :( completely my fault! Can't face going back to that at the moment, but needed to put a halt on things so thought i'd try south beach. I've done Atkins before, so i see this is fairly similar, but i like the fact i can eat more veggies etc!
Having headaches already, can't wait for those to go! I'm finding there isnt much info available on the web and what is, is quite vague, and i don't have the book as of yet.

Does anyone know if its ok to use oxo cubes?? Also some places say you can have skimmed (red) milk, and others say no milk at all...i'm confused??

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Jess x

Hi dont seem to be a lot of movement on here......sorry i am not on the south beach i am doing low carbs was on cd for 4 days but i just need food...
how are you getting on with yours..is sb the same as atkins but more carbs through veg and fruit?

Hey Jess!

What book are you working from? South Beach Supercharged (the newest book) has a lot of additional foods in phase 1. That's why you're seeing differences around the 'net. Skimmed milk is now allowed in phase 1.

buy the south beach supercharged book, its recipes are more updated and better!

Back