Anyone doing SS+

spoons

I really want to read some diaries from people doing SS+ but everyone I look at seems to be SS. I want to know what kind of weight losses to expect each week ?

I did some ss + weeke and the instead of losing 4lbs i lost 3.5lbs?!! As long as u eat the allowed foods u should b fine as it shudnt take u out of ketosis - i stopped doing it tho as it was making me tooooo hungry, i was literally starving all day x

I do ss during the week and ss+ at the weekends! Occasionally I'll have a ss+ meal during the week too, just depends on how I feel on the particular day. My losses have been pretty good so far.

my losses started off high, e.g. 12lbs in the first fortnight, now they average out at 5lbs a fortnight, usually 2-3lbs a week but i only had 3 stone to lose so sometimes it depends on how much you have to lose :)

Hi, I'm back on CD after a long break (put back on all my weight :-((. I only do SS+.......first time when I did it properly (4 years ago) I did it for 10 weeks and lost 3.5 stone. Not much difference than SS and for me it was easier to stick to

my losses started off high, e.g. 12lbs in the first fortnight, now they average out at 5lbs a fortnight, usually 2-3lbs a week but i only had 3 stone to lose so sometimes it depends on how much you have to lose :)

HI Lumpybumpy I am thinking of doing what you have done, but I am interested to know did you not follow SS when you were on holiday? Assume that is the case but wanted to be sure. You are my inspiration!

HI Lumpybumpy I am thinking of doing what you have done, but I am interested to know did you not follow SS when you were on holiday? Assume that is the case but wanted to be sure. You are my inspiration!

aww bless you! i didnt follow SS on holiday hun, had good intentions to and even took my shakes to turkey with me but ended up just having what i wanted! i went to turkey for a week self catering,put on 7lbs but got straight back on SS when i got home and lost it within 2 weeks (would have been sooner but had a hen wkend 5 days after turkey so that knocked on!) then i went to majorca 4 wks later for 4 days but it was all inclusive and i was a piggy so ended up putting back on the 7lbs i lost but again, got straight back on SS and lost that before my weigh-in 7 days later.

the only thing i would say is that although i enjoyed having those breaks and ate what i wanted, i know if i hadnt been so greedy i would be nearer my goal now so you can't really have ur cake and eat it with this diet but i've been lucky enough to be focused and get back on it straight after the breaks, not everyone finds this easy unfortunately and i must admit there have been times where ive craved another break to enjoy naughty foods!

with SS or SS+ even, you will get really good results. if you find it too hard, maybe alternate the weeks, e.g. have a week SS then a week 810 or 1000 to break the boredom. you'll still lose weight and it may even boost ur metabolism. because im coming to an end now, i need to move up the steps as my weight losses are slowing a bit and my body does need food, i can feel it now!!

your stats say you want to lose 3 stone, ive lost that amount now but would have got there by june if i hadnt gone on hols so that would have been just over 3 months on SS, if you are determined to get the weight off, you'll do it quickly on SS. Any queries or advice or anything, just message me! best of luck!! x

I'm going back onto SS+ again. I dropped to SS after months of + to try and kick the last lbs to target off but instead I seem to have stalled. I've generally lost 2-3 lb a week on SS+, but since going back to SS, I've only lost 5 lb in just under a month. Plateau or what? LOL

What kind of things do you eat, Im bored already of omlettes or chicken and veg lol

Back