Anyone doing the ea active 2/ kinect 9 week programme? :)

I've looked at it, but wasn't sure which fitness program to get, between ea sports or my fitness coach.
What do you think of EA?

I've heard good reviews on all the kinect fitness programmes :) ea active is really good, certainly makes you sweat! Lol :) It even makes me feel guilty just thinking about missing a session, so that's got to be a good thing. Def. Recommend, think I might get your shape too eventually as have heard that can track and notice when you have lost weight - not sure how true that is though xxx

Yes I read that it scans you and can tell by your body shape if you've lost weight?

Hows it going with that sugarmummy as I was thinking of buying one but thought it was a bit pricey.

Hey :)
I totally agree with you on the price it is the most I have ever spent on a game but I can promise you it is so worth it! :)
After every workout I am sweating and muscles hurt that I never knew existed :) lol! On the 9 week program you can opt for easy, medium or hard so there's stages for all levels of fitness that you start at, I'm on the easy level and that's hard enough for me :) x
You can also go online and join groups or start one yourself for others to join, I haven't done that yet but have heard it's really good motivation :) x
Hope you have a lovely day xx

Well I managed to buy one in the sale at £39, the heart monitor is a bit tricky to connect with the wii. You are right it does work every muscle in the body but its worth it having david beckham as the trainer lolz

I have Active 2 for the wii and I think it is a great fitness programme. I do get a little frustrated when my movements are not recognised thou. I am tempted by the kinnect.

Well I managed to buy one in the sale at £39, the heart monitor is a bit tricky to connect with the wii. You are right it does work every muscle in the body but its worth it having david beckham as the trainer lolz

Hey Madzbabe :)

That was a Bargain! :) How are you going?
Are you doing the 9 week program? I chose the female trainer! I didn't even realise that David was your trainer if you chose the male! :eek: Will be looking into that one! lol
xxx

I have Active 2 for the wii and I think it is a great fitness programme. I do get a little frustrated when my movements are not recognised thou. I am tempted by the kinnect.

Hey Shazzabir :)

Would def. recommend the kinect, :) It is worth every penny.
Are you doing the 9 week program?
xxx

SugarMummy2010 said:
We should set up an online group :), give each other some motivation!
xxx

That sounds a good idea! I am just finishing the 21 day one, then was going to start the 9 week. x

David beckham is only on it speaking some advice, if he was the trainer I wouldn't do anything, and then I get some other weirdo who is weirdly hot for being a computer game interactive person or whatever you would like to call it whom is slightly putting me off it so I might have to put the woman on and hopefully she will kick my butt. I am on the 9 week program. started this week so far so good.

Back