Anyone doing WW?

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I haven't done weight watchers for years and years, at least 10!

My monthly losses haven't been that good the last 3 months, all under 8lbs, my first 4 losses were between 10-16lbs and I'm sick of it, so depending on my loss this month, next month I'm either going to convert to vlcd/lcd or try weight watchers..

I won't bother going to classes, I hate them, so just want the books really...I've looked on ebay and they do quite a lot... is the standard pack all I would need to start off?

I like ww, i've also done vlcd's out of the two of them i prefer ww. It's not as restrictive as a vlcd, at least you can go out for a meal, have a drink and feel your included.
When i did lighterlife i lost a lot of weight quickly but trying to eat again without feeling guilty was hard and the weight went back on twice as fast.
With ww it's a re-education of your eating habits not lets lose the weight then deal with re-introduction to food.
You have to be happy on any weight loss programme that you choose or life is going to be a misery and ultimately the weight won't come off.
But at the end of the day it's your choice. Good luck.

Mandy

I don't drink (anymore) and I don't eat out, so that's never been a problem for me. Meal times at home, are anti social, the kids are very fussy eaters and they have their dinner between 6-7pm, I never eat with them (I know that's bad) as I don't want what they've got and I'm just not hungry at that time, so I have my meal, when they're in bed between 7.30-8.30pm.

To be honest, life is miserable being overweight, plus I need help with my knee and I can only get that help when the weight comes off...and even though Xenical is working, my losses the last few months have been slow,and that's making me miserable :(

I don't eat meat or fish and I've pretty much cut out white potatoes now too, so I'm wondering if ww would be a struggle for me, with the Xenical as I would still follow the xenical rules..

I've been on Xenical for nearly a year and has changed the way I eat and the way I think about food and what I put in my mouth....hmmmm decisions :rolleyes:

Not tried WW for years. I like SW, find the plan really easy to follow. If you want to try SW I can send you the book.

6lbs is what's left of my first goal.... that's really kind of you hun... I did sw some years ago, before I did ww... I was always on green days, as I don't eat meat/fish and it just never worked for me :(

Shame it never worked, had a friend who was the same too. Don't forget you are doing brilliantly well, 64lbs is a massive achievement. x

vlcd may be the best option then. Like i said it does work but you have to careful when you get to goal.
Don't worry about not eating with the kids i rarely do either.
You have done fantastically well as it is, so don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure you will make the right decision for you and thats all that matters.

Mandy

Back