Anyone done Fast Forward?

SarahB

Silver Member
After losing just 1 pound over the last 4 weeks I am doing fast Forward this week.

Just wondering what experiences people have had from doing Fast Forward and what sort of weight losses have people had.

I have been given 26 points a day which seems a decent amount, this is day 2 for me and so far I am very focussed!!

.I've got fast forward book in house,but have never actually done it properly,my consultant only gave me 18 points so that put me off. might give it a go this week as I'm really struggling to keep my hands out of the sweetie tin

Fast Forward is an SW plan that is very restrictive and is ideal for people who have reached a plateau or who want a good loss. If you ask your consultant about it he/she will explain it to you. It is based on a points system and the points are for each food ie 5 points for a chicken breast.

no honest,they do give you points to have but it's very restrictive compared to the usual sw plan.our consultant doesn't give these out that much cos it's not really wot sw is about,with sw you can eat so much can't you,but this tool is totally the opposite.it can give you headaches and you might find yourself eating the arm of the sofa you're so hungry !! but hey ho if it works for a couple of days it's worth a try

Yeah Ive done Fast Forward. I lost 7.5Lbs on it. Your only allowed to do it for a week its like a boost to your weight loss if you have come to a stand still or even gaining weight. Consultants dont like to resort to Fast Forward unless they really really have to. They get you to try everything else first like Success Express, mix 2 max etc and filling out a sos log.

Thought I owe to myself to give it a good effort. Actually not as bad as i thought.

My SW lady was reluctant to give it to me but said it was up to me. The plan is restrictive but i think thats what I need - its more calorie controlled meals and you cannot deviate from the foods/meals off the plan.

Hmmmm I dunno if I like the idea - like the weight loss but point counting - feck that! x

Yeah Ive done Fast Forward. I lost 7.5Lbs on it. Your only allowed to do it for a week its like a boost to your weight loss if you have come to a stand still or even gaining weight. Consultants dont like to resort to Fast Forward unless they really really have to. They get you to try everything else first like Success Express, mix 2 max etc and filling out a sos log.

Thanks for replying, I think i would cry (with joy)if I lost 7.5 pounds in a week!!
Hoping for at least 3 or 4 pounds.

.I've got fast forward book in house,but have never actually done it properly,my consultant only gave me 18 points so that put me off. might give it a go this week as I'm really struggling to keep my hands out of the sweetie tin

You need to add extra on for the amount of exercise you do and I think the points depend on the weight you are. You probably would have more than 18 points. I was given 21 as basic and then 5 more for exercise.

I ran away from WW with the points counting, i couldn't go back to it xx

I actually did it for 2 weeks through my Consultant and lost 4.5 lbs the first week and 3lbs the second week. I thought it was great.
Yes, it is only given to those members that have reached a plateau, it gives the body a bit of a jolt into starting the weight losses again.
It uses a point system (not like Weight Watchers at all) and depending on your age and current weight, is depending on how many points you are given for the day.
It doesnt incorporate any of the SW traits - on average you have 5 points for breakfast, lunch and 8 points for an evening meal...I am not going into too much detail as I dont want to be told off!!!

I have done sw on and off since 2003 and have never heard of this before. Do they only tell you about it as a last resort if you hit plateau? Don't know if i could stick to point counting again.

I have done sw on and off since 2003 and have never heard of this before. Do they only tell you about it as a last resort if you hit plateau? Don't know if i could stick to point counting again.

It is designed as a last resort, its quite straightforward though as you can only eat the meals/foods listed in the book.

I am on day 3 and have totally amazed myself by sticking to it 100% so far. My WI is on Saturday morning so not too long to do it for - back to normal SW after Saturday WI.

it sounds like my idea of hell but if it boosts you then great hon, i imagine everyone gets to a sticking point every now and then especially when your near goal and your body is panicing about storing fat i hope it goes well for you will be keeping my fingers crossed XXX

Back