Anyone done LT for over 4/5 months?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all,
I realy need to speak to someone who has done a VCDL like CD, LT or LL for a looong time.
I'm 3 and a half months on LT and loving the results but last night I couldn't sleep with agonising pain in my tummy, that's the forth time I've had it and it's unbearable.
Anyone done it for a long time around to let me know it's safe to stay on for a long time??
I would hate to come off it:(:(
I love it!!

Im thinking like that as well, I havent had any pains or problems though, but do wonder how long I can keep going. By the way I want to keep going until June. x

I've still 4stone to go really so I soooo don't want to come off it any time soon but realy worried I might have gallstones so I wanna hear from people who've done it as long as I'll need to just to put my mind at rest, you look great lillie!!

Hmmm no actually! My housemate though that it was the emptyness of my tummy and got me to eat 2 chicken balls(which i peeled the batter off and sqeezed in tissue for about an hour) didn't make me feel better and i did get sick later that night, the thought of the greese made me ill and the tatse was VILE!! But I think I would have gotten sick regardess.
I'm going to never put nutmeg in shakes and get fibercear so hopefully that sorts me out.
Aw Ll you're so thoughtfull to check it out!!
xxx

My friend is doing LT through the hospital and they say you can do it for a maximum of 35 weeks and then you have to go on maintenance. Most people would probably disappear if they did it for 35 weeks.

ive just done a search on gallstones are you sweating a lot,restless or vommiting and does the pain travel from your stomach,rapid weight loss can cause them but its not usual for people under 50 to get them xx

'go steady then Lill:p xxxx'

X love me really X

WI in tomorrow for me yes. WI early cos you will have lost then next week will be good only pscological but thats what I would do! xx

X X

Hey all I am a bit late jumping on the thread but previous to my op and having to stop for gallstones etc lol!! ( I am 22!!) I was on it for nearly 5 months xx

Was it LT that caused the gallstones?!?!?!:(:(

nope sorry they think it was rapid weightloss and it was a good job i was LT the best thing for them! I had pains like you in my back as well though. It is easily sorted and now I can never have them again!! get checked out! put your mind at ease xx

Back