Anyone done LT for over 4/5 months?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hi all,
    I realy need to speak to someone who has done a VCDL like CD, LT or LL for a looong time.
    I'm 3 and a half months on LT and loving the results but last night I couldn't sleep with agonising pain in my tummy, that's the forth time I've had it and it's unbearable.
    Anyone done it for a long time around to let me know it's safe to stay on for a long time??
    I would hate to come off it:(:(
    I love it!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Im thinking like that as well, I havent had any pains or problems though, but do wonder how long I can keep going. By the way I want to keep going until June. x

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have been wondering how long is safe too,im starting week 12 and ive got another 2 stone to go,i know that on LL you are only allowed to do it for 100 days ,my chemist is happy for me to carry on for as long as i want xx

5. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    I've still 4stone to go really so I soooo don't want to come off it any time soon but realy worried I might have gallstones so I wanna hear from people who've done it as long as I'll need to just to put my mind at rest, you look great lillie!!

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive just done a search on gallstones are you sweating a lot,restless or vommiting and does the pain travel from your stomach,rapid weight loss can cause them but its not usual for people under 50 to get them xx

7. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hmmm no actually! My housemate though that it was the emptyness of my tummy and got me to eat 2 chicken balls(which i peeled the batter off and sqeezed in tissue for about an hour) didn't make me feel better and i did get sick later that night, the thought of the greese made me ill and the tatse was VILE!! But I think I would have gotten sick regardess.
    I'm going to never put nutmeg in shakes and get fibercear so hopefully that sorts me out.
    Aw Ll you're so thoughtfull to check it out!!
    xxx

8. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My friend is doing LT through the hospital and they say you can do it for a maximum of 35 weeks and then you have to go on maintenance. Most people would probably disappear if they did it for 35 weeks.

9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    'go steady then Lill:p xxxx'

10. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheeky devil you xx

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    X love me really X

12. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    is it weigh infor you tommorow ? i dont know what to do this week going on a trip to the farm with freyas class on wednesday should i get weighed tuesday or thursday xx

13. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    WI in tomorrow for me yes. WI early cos you will have lost then next week will be good only pscological but thats what I would do! xx

14. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks hun for the advice and good luck for tommorow not that you need it slim jim xx

15. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    X X

16. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all I am a bit late jumping on the thread but previous to my op and having to stop for gallstones etc lol!! ( I am 22!!) I was on it for nearly 5 months xx

17. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Was it LT

18. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Was it LT that caused the gallstones?!?!?!:(:(

19. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    nope sorry they think it was rapid weightloss and it was a good job i was LT the best thing for them! I had pains like you in my back as well though. It is easily sorted and now I can never have them again!! get checked out! put your mind at ease xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.