Anyone done this more than once????

soule

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has done this diet more than once and stuck to it. Last year i did this diet for the first time and lost 6 stone in 20 weeks, my hubby then passed away and i took comfort eating to the extreme and here i am a year later weighing about the same i did before the diet. Between oct and dec i tried and failed about 4 times, only doing about 3/4 days each time. I'm starting again tomorrow and so want it to work again, but i keep hearing people say you can only do this diet once, so can someone please tell me its possible again x x x

Hi Megmax - this is my second time around (properly). I lost 4.5 stone with LL in 2005 but slowly put most of it back on again in the interim. I've had at least two, possibly three, false starts in between - like you sticking to it for 3/4 days each time. I don't know what's different about this time but am now well into week 4 (4th WI tomorrow) and doing well. There's no reason you could only do this once, so good luck this time round!
Lx

Hi hon, me too. Did LL back in 2006 and lost 4 stone. Put 3 back on. Have started and failed a few times since but this time round I am starting week 5 and have lost about 22lbs so far. I think it just depends on how much you want it. The times I started and failed I believe were down to being in a happy relationship for the past 3 years but that recently ended and I am putting myself first again so it's happening this time round.

If you want it badly enough, you will do it hon so good luck xx

So sorry to hear of your loss ! :hug99:

Of course you can do this - you just need to have your head in the right place. I've done it a few times now.

Good luck, you can do this

xx

Hi Joanne,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your loss. Secondly, well done for getting your head in the right place to think about doing this again.

I am a 2nd time rounder... 3rd day but determined this time. Not just jumping back on to loose 10lb or whatever. I have three stone to loose so if your heads in the right place come on back and join the rest of us. You know we are all here to support each other.

I am back on track without the crutches this time: allowing myself milk, bars, water flavouring from day one. I am ssing properly and its going well. I have the motivation that I have to loose the weight for an operation but I want to.... I want back into my jeans, my designer clothes etc.

Lets get back to our skinny us..... we know this diet works.... we've done it before. This time round we know what to expect and we know that we can do it cos we have done it!

Good Luck and keep us posted

Anne-Marie xx

Back