Anyone else a minimins addict?

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
It has suddenly dawned on me that I am spending more and more time on here, and sneaking on the pc for quick peeps whilst doing the laundry or when Master T is engrossed in Fireman Sam.
Maybe its just because Mr T is away such a lot, but what ever the reason I think its replaced my carb addiction!
Still there's loadsa lovely people on here who really do provide such support, for a diet that in many ways restricts our social lives. Plus its free on here, but if we were on LL we'd be paying extra dosh for group chats.So maybe I'm not an addict,just lucky to have found such a supportive group of people.:D

Yes I am an addict, I randomly sneak on at odd times just to see what is on.... you're right about LL, I never thought of it like that.

i'm getting that way mrs! didnt even pay attention to the soaps tonight which is pretty much unheard of ;)
i'm on a 13hr shift tomorrow and already wondering how i can get in some minimins time........

yep im an addict too :) xx

I am also addicted and I sit on it all day at work! I also find time in the evenings to check it and like tonight once I have got in :D

yep i admit it too x

Well ladies, let's be honest there a lot worse internet addictions than Mm's, and I have no doubt that this site helped me more than anything in the 1st few weeks before my weigh results set in. Also have found it a life saver when craving a sunday afternoon vino(or 2).
xx

Well ladies, let's be honest there a lot worse internet addictions than Mm's, and I have no doubt that this site helped me more than anything in the 1st few weeks before my weigh results set in. Also have found it a life saver when craving a sunday afternoon vino(or 2).
xx
OMG SO TRUE

cannot tell you how many times ive turned to this site when the food devil was calling...umpteen

x

Back