Anyone else buy a size too small ?

I bought two wedding dresses one was a 10 and one a 12 with a bit of give...I wore the 12 one lol as I ate so much the week before, we went to cuba tho and it was all inclusive so it was rude not to!

Oh well....after saying I wouldn't...I've just bought a size 14 wedding dress!!
Gives me a real aim now, so I'm glad I did....might not feel the same if a few months go by and I still can't try it on...but I am determined to get into it because it's beautiful.
Only a pound off this week....but it will happen I know
M
x

Oh well....after saying I wouldn't...I've just bought a size 14 wedding dress!!
Gives me a real aim now, so I'm glad I did....might not feel the same if a few months go by and I still can't try it on...but I am determined to get into it because it's beautiful.
Only a pound off this week....but it will happen I know
M
x

Go you !!! you now have THE motivation!!!! My head has never been so focussed with a WOE as I am now .. and I tell you why .. THAT dress!!! I am going to try it on for the first time in 2 weeks time ... my inches aren't coming off very quickly at all to be honest (on the areas I need!!) , 1/2 and inch on my waist .. but 3 inches off the top of each thigh. GodDAM I need it off my waist! lol
It's going to be great to put the dress on - and I know it's not going to fit but it will give me a good idea of how much further there is to go until it does!

Keep going ... and visualise that dress everytime you feel like some bread (that's what I do !!) xxxx

I feel really motivated...might even brave the gym lol
:)

Back