Anyone else customised their diet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princess.85, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. princess.85

princess.85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.88%)
    I started CD last year and since then have been on the same plan. I do 2CD products 1 porridge or shake for breakie and 1 toffee bar for lunch, then I have a very low carb dinner. I've meant to have been on 810 but I just don't fancy another CD product after I've had dinner and also saves me money so I prob have about 600-650 Cals a day which has worked great for me as I'd rather have more food for dinner rather then a pack!

Anyone else changed things around slightly?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Colony

Colony Full Member

Yeah I do similar things which aren't strictly to plan. I'm on 810 currently but usually I allow myself low carb stuff which isn't on the list such as onions, yoghurts or cheese and if I can't manage a 3rd CD product it's not an issue for me (although I had all 3 yesterday- was hungry!!).

I'm still losing so going to carry on until I reach goal weight and then move onto 1000 plan and try to stick to it properly for a couple of weeks and then start tailoring it to my own tastes.

I'm a bit concerned about 1000 plan as I'm not a big breakfast eater and there seems to be a lot you need to have! I especially hate porridge and cereal!! We'll see how it goes! Xx

4. princess.85

princess.85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.88%)
    I'm almost at goal now but I'm getting married in 3 weeks so don't want to try the 1000plan and maybe gain weight I can't afford it right now! But I also don't want to be so bloated on my wedding day when I come off the diet.. I am gonna have ALL of my meal the amount that it has cost me none of it will go in the bin!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.