Anyone else doing/done SW while pregnant?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Just wondering what the gains were like or whether anyone lost weight?

I have just had a grotty period of craving macdonalds of all things (I was vegan pre pregnancy, what on earth is going on??!!!!) and have, understandably, put weight on through that but am getting back on track again now...

Would appreciate any thoughts/info!!

Thank you!

xx

Sorry Sunflower...what is SW? Its probably obvious but I cant think....I have been advised that Low GI is the ok as its bascially healthy eating....has your doctor made any recommendations - if you are carrying a lot of weight (but looking at your ticker you arent) they can recommend that you limit your calorie intake...but thats only in certain circumstances......

I was a veggie before I had my son 6 years ago....totally had a meat craving which I couldnt overcome and eventually gave into it after 8 years of not eating meat......

I was heavier last time i was pregnant and I didnt gain any weight overall (ie was the same weight after I had the baby than before I got pregnant...the scales show a 20llbs increase while pregnant)...The expert say anything up to 28llbs is "all baby" as you are carrying around the placenta, doubel the blood volume in your body, extra fluid etc....

Although I think I am much more hungry this time.....

Last edited:
sw = slimming world!

Doh! I just looked at where the thead was.....doh!! LOL....I am like this all the time now...cant think straight!!

:rotflmao: - dont worry!!! Your reply did make me smile - but welcome to the world of pregnancy brain!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

xx

Back