Anyone else doing Kick Start this week?

What you struggling with chick? The lack of points? Its no good struggling on if you're miserable, why not carry on til WI (so in effect just doing it for 1 week) then continuing with your normal points. I have to say I'm not looking forward to the weekend.......!

Not enough points and feeling hungry.... still its only for a week :cry:

So you just do what you normally do counting points but only having 22 instead of normal number?

So I'm on 26 but would have 22 instead?

Irene xx

if you weigh 14st or moreits 22, under 14st its 18 a day

Aww Starlight hun :( that's rubbish that you are feeling hungry chick. Perhaps we can help you out?? How have you been eating all your points?

I'm on 17 points each day and have found the quorn fillets and meatballs a godsend - 17 points don't go very far at all if you aren't careful :(. Last night I cooked a whole bag of sweedish style quorn meatballs (18 in a bag) with a jar of passatta, some garlic & herbs, courgette, mushrooms, onions, brocolli, peppers and it made loads!! Seriously (no garnish on this one) 3 HUGE bowls full!! The whole dish came to 4.5 points so I had my dinner last night for 1.5 points :eek::D. Really filling too - perhaps you can give this a go??

I made a similar dish earlier in the week with the quorn fillets - again 4.5 points and very filling.

I also LOVE cottage cheese at the moment. I like to 'pep' mine up with loads of chopped fruit to make like a florida salad. Use an apple, orange etc and chop it into the cheese - really yummy and low point.

Also loving strawberries/raspberries at the moment too. I have them for brekkie with a dollop of 0% fat greek yoghurt and find it quite filling - since they have a lowish GI they keep me going too!!

I hope you found some of my tips useful hun
xx

Just had my weigh in, with one week Kick Starting and I'm chuffed! Bearing in mind that I've just come off SSing straight onto kick start (which probably wasn't the smartest idea, as you're supposed to work up the programs...) I lost 3lb in my first week, so I think I'm going to do it again this week! hope everyone has a good week this week

if i started this today does that mean i just have 22 points a day instead of my 26?
Im a bit confused...how long can you do this for?
Seems ok if all im losing is 4 points a day?
Can someone let me know please as i will ammend my eating plan to 22
Thanks

Yeah thats my understanding - if you are normally on 26 you woukd just have 22 and you are supposed to do it for a week at a time i believe so maybe it would be better to start the day of your next weigh in

its my weigh in today i could start today, but just remembered my dads b-day meal next week not a great idea the following week should be ok to start!

Hey Laurie, if I was you I think I'd probably do normal points this week and save some for your Dad's b'day meal and then kickstart after that!!

x

thanks chicken still confused over what points to have though in new ww mag it say 18 on her 22 points.....aghhh confused.com please

thats what the thread says on here but in the new ww mag there's a double spread and it only says 18! doesnt mention having more if you're bigger. thanks for that though xx

the leaflet i got at class says 22 if you are male or female over 14 st.

I'm doing kickstart this week and having 22 points

Irene xx

sounds better to me, i couldnt do it if its only 18...
you'd think the magazine would have the right info in wouldnt you?
If i didnt have this forum i would not have known any different!

thanks guys

Back