Extra Easy Anyone else doing the fitbit goal day challenge tomorrow

faye cheshire

Silver Member
My daily goal is 10 k but i once did 35k which i want to get close to tomorrow. Ive said it now so will have to try to do it why not join me? Faye :cool:

I have my fitness pal. I will log in and see if I can join the challengecwith you. Les x

I have my fitness pal. I will log in and see if I can join the challengecwith you. Les x
Great. If not jus use your phone t count steps. I will have to be up early as do lit of cooking saturdays. Hoping to beat 35000 steps. Good luck if u join in. Faye x

It was on my charge 2 fitbit. If u not got a fitbit u can use your phone . Run keeper has a step and distance counter. I used to use it before fit bit. Its free to download and use. X

Oh I have signed up for the 2017 day challenge on my fit bit. I have an Alta. It says i am connected to my fitness pal but it wont sync so my steps dont show. If u want me as a friend on fitbit for challenges its [email protected] for invite x

Yes good luck. I've just done 20 mins on my exercise bike and walked around my bungalow for 10 mins.
Next job is breakfast then meeting my friend to go shopping. Hubby gets home at two so we will then go for our walk. If it stays dry we are out for dinner tonight and will walk there and back . Les x

Well done Faye . Our achievments were fantastic. Congrats to us both there really wasnt much in it x les

I thought at first it was beat the most steps you have ever done. As i did 35000 once it seemed impossible
I think i may yu my daily goal to 1200. That would keep me at it.
I am thinking of early norning swimming
a few times a week. Am sick of classes but if i could spin early on free days that would be a good workout.
Have a good day
Jo

Wow that is a lot of steps. I think my daily has increased to 12k . At the moment I don't work so I do get a bit of exercise in as u know and walk when hubby gets him.
We are on holls in two weeks and after that we might just take on another unit in a different store so I might just gets job back which I look forward to.
Hope u have a good day les x

Been so lazy today. Hubby gardening so may just fo a good walk...dont fwel like it. I usually do 12-13 k a day. Hope u get the work x

We walked along Meadfoot Beach in Toruay thismorning. However my steps are only up to 7k I've just been on my bike for 15mins, but I'm worn out, like u might just go for a walk later to get the steps up. Hope the gardens looking good les x

Back