• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else done SW without attending a group?

I have lost weight in the past with SW however since then have had cancer a couple of times, had double mastectomy, full hysterectomy (not key hole) and have about 4 stone to lose. My financial situation has changed massively and I really can not afford to go to groups. My only indulgence is the internet which keeps me linked in with the outside world. I'm more than a bit of a hermit for lots of reasons, mainly to do with my confidence nowadays.

Anyway I know attending a group would be the best thing but it really isn't possible. I just wondered if others had been able to go it alone - with online support?

Thanks in advance.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 0st10.5lb(5.26%)
Hi Geena,

I have recently started SW at home and am confident it can be done and frankly having come through all you have, if anyone can - you can!

The online support on here is great,

good luck,

Aymz

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
Hi Geena,

I have been doing slimming world from home and it has been going well. The forum here is a great support network and are always here to be motivational and answer questions. Best of luck on your weight loss journey!!