• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else feel like they're just "survivng"???

Don't get me wrong i'm not struggling badly with food or anything so there's no fear of me breaking the diet!!!! :character00115:
I just feel like my life has been suspended til this is finished!!! :psiholog:
Maybe i need a hobby:p
Bf's college graduation tonight and my friends bday tonight too so at least i have that, still tho it feels like i'm just floating along kinda just existing.
Anyone else felt like this????:rolleyes:
Prob just me lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
I suspect there are a lot of people on LT and the like who feel this way. I supose you will only feel this way if you think that LT is inhibiting you from doing your normal day to day activities. I heard someone at work said that this kind of diet is fine- if you don't have a social life! I went out for parties and big family meals- heck I've even sat in restaurants not eating! I am a generally busy person what with having a full time job, 2 kids, OH and a dog to care for :D

Get yourself out and about doing things. Be it cinema (Flapjacks are a godsend for such an occasion!), a nice long walk, a hobby. Whatever takes your fancy- it doesn't need to feel like an existence- unless you want it to xxx

CAZ72

Silver Member
yeah i feel like that everyday....lol just cant wait till this diets over & then get back to a little normality, you know what i mean,as in going for the odd coffee with friends or meal out etc,i know ille have to watch what i eat,but at least i wont have to totally avoid social occasions,or feel left out cos i cant eat etc!!! maybe i need to take up a hobby too, stop me feeling like im just existing! lol & i have no energy what so ever at mo,i dont think that helps!! caz xx

sue121

always lurkin around!
hunny im on cd .. similar diet and i feel exactly the same i cant wait till i get near goal so i can feel normal again.. im gonna be doin this diet 4 at least another 4 months so im tryin like u 2 stay on track and not prolong it.. good idea about a hobby or something try and keep busy xx

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
I feel the exact oposite!

I love LT, it's great! In fact, I dread ending TFR and going back to food. I have never felt better than I do now, no doubt to do with having the correct amount of vitamins/minerals for the first time in my life. Not only do I feel great about the weight-loss, but also feel a lot sharper mentally, loads of energy, and all around well-being has improved.

Ideal for me would be LT shake for brekkie and lunch, and a normal evening meal. Sad as that may sound, but I am in a great place right now, and all because of weight-loss and health balance - all down to LT and TFR!!

macabar

S: 17st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st0lb(5.71%)
I agree with you MTM, I'm struggling with weaning myself off my formula! Because it works so well. In the last week I had work functions including dinners every night. I found that the LT experience kind of isolating as its been has made me so much more self posessed- I like the effect on my mind as well as my body.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i go through feelin that way to feelin amazing! I love the energy i have on Lt and the inner confidence that I'm losing weight. Since no one knows, I'm quietly thinking to myself 'they may think I'm a heifer, but in a few months their eyes are gonna pop out of their heads' -thats what mainly keeps me goin on tough days. :d

I hope it begins to feel more natural to ya soon babes. oxo