Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone else find it weird?!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rayven, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok, so tonight i cook the family dinner and actually get to sit down and eat the same as them even though i'm dieting!! :eek:
    Fantastic as it is (and it is fab!) i found it rather weird. Usually when i'm dieting, i cook the family a yummy dinner & have to pretty much cook it blind as i can't taste it to see how its getting on, whether it needs more this and that because i'm dieting. I then have to dish it out & watch them eat it while tucking into something which has no fat, and pretty much no taste.
    Tonight i cooked a spag bol - got to taste it while cooking and got to eat with my family! Family loved it - and even the kids said its better than the one i usually cook!! :eek:
    I'm not complaining by any stretch of the imagination. Just found it pleasantly odd! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Not at all, having been on diets previously I found I was cooking separate dinners as husbands fussy/picky and having to weigh out my rice/pasta/potatoes.

It's very liberating just putting my portion on a plate and just relaxing into it!

4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Its wonderful isn't it that you can eat with your family and still lose weight. This is one of the many reasons that i love SW.

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

And your family will be eating more healthily too, possibly without even noticing it.

6. jen3

jen3 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats why sw is fab - because it fits into a normal lifestyle. Apart from the fact my dh is having to put another notch in his belt....need to fatten him up a bit I think

7. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was thinking much the same yesterday, my fella really enjoyed his sunday dinner even the "roasties" which had no oil (not even keen on fry lite) on them I just cooked them in the oven, he even enjoyed the syn free gravy as the granules are usually too salty for him :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.