Anyone else find it weird?!?

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Ok, so tonight i cook the family dinner and actually get to sit down and eat the same as them even though i'm dieting!! :eek:
Fantastic as it is (and it is fab!) i found it rather weird. Usually when i'm dieting, i cook the family a yummy dinner & have to pretty much cook it blind as i can't taste it to see how its getting on, whether it needs more this and that because i'm dieting. I then have to dish it out & watch them eat it while tucking into something which has no fat, and pretty much no taste.
Tonight i cooked a spag bol - got to taste it while cooking and got to eat with my family! Family loved it - and even the kids said its better than the one i usually cook!! :eek:
I'm not complaining by any stretch of the imagination. Just found it pleasantly odd! :D

Not at all, having been on diets previously I found I was cooking separate dinners as husbands fussy/picky and having to weigh out my rice/pasta/potatoes.

It's very liberating just putting my portion on a plate and just relaxing into it!

Its wonderful isn't it that you can eat with your family and still lose weight. This is one of the many reasons that i love SW.

Thats why sw is fab - because it fits into a normal lifestyle. Apart from the fact my dh is having to put another notch in his belt....need to fatten him up a bit I think

Back