• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else finding it harder in the heat?

Angellove

S: 16st11lb C: 12st10lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 4st1lb(24.26%)

Angellove

Also I'm fed up with people - friends too - telling me I'm going to put it all back on and more when I eat. What a silly thing to say. It's like telling an alcoholic who is going dry you know they'll end up boozing again!! You just wouldn't say that!

Amanda105

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 13st9.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st3.2lb(23.59%)
Nothing like support eh..,

People just don't understand, as like any diet , anyone can put it all and more back on... All depends on you obviously...

I drink a lot of water too and still feel hungry, but I try and embrace the hunger and think that's another ounce off my belly lol...

Amanda105

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 13st9.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st3.2lb(23.59%)
And yes I'm getting the usual dizzy spells

And omg went into sainsburys today only got a couple of things when I got back to the car I felt I'd ran a marathon... Out of breath like I'd jogged the whole length of all the isles

Angellove

You are right it does depend on me and I'm determined not to regain. If I've the willpower to do this plan it should prove something to people!

Some days I have enough energy to run 3 miles and do all the house work etc but others I can barely get out of bed! I'm sure the heat as beautiful as it is is making it worse.

I will try to embrace my hunger too!! I just try on all the lil clothes I've bought when I get really hungry. :) x

Cuqsuita

G: 10st10lb
I'm actually finding it easier in the heat - heat makes me less hungry generally, and reminds me to keep taking in lots of water. That said, summer treats are tempting.

Angellove

Cuqsuita said:
I'm actually finding it easier in the heat - heat makes me less hungry generally, and reminds me to keep taking in lots of water. That said, summer treats are tempting.
I'm usually less hungry during the summer too - that's why I'm a bit surprised. Nothing smells nicer than a fresh salad though!!

Think I'm just finding this last three stone a hard push. Because I'm already slim it's harder in a way because that motivation not to be massive has gone. I fit into a fourteen. I'm 'normal'.

Still must get slimmer though. If I'm doing this I may as well go for broke!!!! :) xx

Cuqsuita

G: 10st10lb
:) You've done amazingly well so far Angellove, you're looking great in your avatar! Maybe I should update mine with a slimmer me :)

shellybum

S: 14st4.4lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 3st11.4lb(26.65%)
just think about all the fresh salad you can eat once you have reached your goal hun. Keep up the good work x.

S: 20st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 2st2lb(10.31%)
I'm finding it harder in the heat - mainly because I want nothing more than to go to a pub garden with my mates and have a beer! I'm also dreading being asked to go to a BBQ - which is bound to happen soon! :(

In the long run I know that all of the pain is worth it! I'll look good on my holiday in September...:D

Eiregirl

S: 19st2lb C: 15st7lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34 Loss: 3st9lb(19.03%)
I am finding I am actually quite hungry!