Anyone else finding it really hard?

standrewsbride23

Hiya

On day 2 and I can't stop thinking about food, beginning to think I'm actually addicted :(

Haven't cheated and I don't want to, just feeling totally miserable.

Got to stay up to watch The Apprentice with my partner now and then I'm heading to bed, just hope I notice the weight loss asap and it spurs me on. Either that or I can somehow stop myself thinking of food.

Honestly, in a couple of days you'll be in ketosis and the hunger will ease - if not the diet would be impossible. For the first few days I just went to bed early as possible!

Lol of course your addicted sweet. Food is an addiction to everyone. I can't tell you how often i have sat and watched man vs food since starting just to see some greasy food lol give it a day or two and the need for food disappears x

thanks you two, feeling much better this morning - evenings are definitely 100% worse for me! Hope ketosis starts soon :) xx

thanks you two, feeling much better this morning - evenings are definitely 100% worse for me! Hope ketosis starts soon :) xx

Hiya,

I'm at the same stage as you too and must admit Im feeling not too bad so far. I know your not supposed to but I checked my scales this morning and lost 1.5lb overnight, so off to a good start for day 1!

Keep your chin up and try and keep busy, thats my plan for the moment anyway (along with early nights as I love to munch in the evening too!) xxx

Hiya, thanks for the message and well done!!!

I checked my scales too and seem to have lost more that I think I should (not that I'm complaining lol!) so just did a ketosis stick and it turned dark pink! I only started on tuesday at lunchtime, feel good atm so hoping tonight is much better than last night :)

Lots of luck to you hun, im here if you ever need to chat - good to have someone whos at the same stage! xxx

Hiya, thanks for the message and well done!!!

I checked my scales too and seem to have lost more that I think I should (not that I'm complaining lol!) so just did a ketosis stick and it turned dark pink! I only started on tuesday at lunchtime, feel good atm so hoping tonight is much better than last night :)

Lots of luck to you hun, im here if you ever need to chat - good to have someone whos at the same stage! xxx

Oh glad your feeling better too! Yes its good to have someone at same stage, i'll defo keep in touch!
(P.S. I was put straight onto step 2 but still all new to me, what stage are you on?) x

Im on SS, so just 3 shakes a day atm. Because I'm a veggie I eat loads of carbs so I didn't think it was a good idea to have any food at all until I've lost quite a bit, only on day 3 and I've lasted longer on this than any other diet ever so fingers crossed it continues! What sort of stuff are you eating? xxx

Hi,
Im planning on having a 2 egg veggie omlette tonight (not something I would normally eat) but the food list isnt the best and just getting to grips with it at the mo. I took some of the soups from the consultant but I plan to swap them for the shakes as they are much nicer. The chocolate one seems to be keeping my choccie cravings at bay :)

When will you be allowed a meal in the evenings? xxx

Hi,
Im planning on having a 2 egg veggie omlette tonight (not something I would normally eat) but the food list isnt the best and just getting to grips with it at the mo. I took some of the soups from the consultant but I plan to swap them for the shakes as they are much nicer. The chocolate one seems to be keeping my choccie cravings at bay :)

When will you be allowed a meal in the evenings? xxx

Im not sure, planning to stay on SS for as long as possible as im worried if I do eat atm I will just end up picking the wrong stuff. And I haven't got enough time before my wedding for that lol!
How did your omelette go? Its funny, since starting this I've been drooling at stuff in the kitchen that I wouldn't normally even eat, like cheese and beans LOL! Think im beginning to get used to no food at last though, its quite odd not having to worry/think about it xxx

Im not sure, planning to stay on SS for as long as possible as im worried if I do eat atm I will just end up picking the wrong stuff. And I haven't got enough time before my wedding for that lol!
How did your omelette go? Its funny, since starting this I've been drooling at stuff in the kitchen that I wouldn't normally even eat, like cheese and beans LOL! Think im beginning to get used to no food at last though, its quite odd not having to worry/think about it xxx

Hiya,
Omlette went down okay (well kind of ok) now on day 3 and began to struggle a little, was REALLY hungry at 6pm whilst making the kids dinner. How are you getting on today? Hope your doing better than me! xxx

Hiya,
Omlette went down okay (well kind of ok) now on day 3 and began to struggle a little, was REALLY hungry at 6pm whilst making the kids dinner. How are you getting on today? Hope your doing better than me! xxx

This evening has been really awful for me too hun, contemplated cheating several times but I haven't :) (fingers crossed)
Hoping tomorrow is a better day xxx

Back