Anyone else finding this?....

Dunder Doodles

Hi everyone,
I'm 12 weeks in, and recently I feel like my whole personality is changing...and not for the better :eek:
I'm starting to turn into the "Food Police" and find myself mentally judging people around me who over-indulge (I know, the two-facedness of it is incredible!!).
It feels like I've lost my sense of humour a bit too :cry:
Anyone else experiencing this?
Have a great weekend everyone!

I've been really moody lately and snapping at the smallest thing, think its the hunger getting to me, went and did the shopping at tesco earlier and it really wound me up, I keep thinking of coming off it but I know I will just be even more miserable so need to stick it out x

I've split personality i think!

If i'm a bit narky i judge everyone on what they're eating and keep staring at them thinking "how can they eat all that when a shake is all they need" - very hypocritical of me as its probably half or what i would've ate before i started lipotrim

But if i'm in good form i become a feeder!! For our big family dinner at easter i made 30 mini banoffees and a keylime pie, i kept offering food to everyone and felt great because i don't eat any of it. My family told me my plan wasn't to lose weight , it was to make them all fatter so i looked skinner!

Emma, I too have become quite moody, but have put it down to crazy almost constant PMT/TOTM cycle I seem to be in and have been able to think and behave a little more restrained when I feel like I'm going to fly off the handle. I know it's hard, but for me this is all worth it. All this makes you realise how strong you really are. Would you have believed 7 weeks ago that you'd under 12st? You've done so well x x x

Cath, I've become a feeder!

I keep asking family if they want a sandwich or are they ready for dinner etc. Luckily they tell me no too, which makes me feel a little disappointed but I can always ask them again a bit later :)

LOL I am the same, I cant stop feeding people and am making way too much food, that could feed an army:)

Hahaha the lipotrim feeders club....can I get my membership form in?

i too have become slightly obsessed with the feeding mentality.....I've bought new cook books as well as all the food in the world to cook...but why is a total mystery!

yes I do agree I am much more snappy and have tried to reign myself in...but sometimes I just can't help it.....feel like a crazy person sometimes! :D

LOL I am the same, I cant stop feeding people and am making way too much food, that could feed an army:)

My theory is that you have to learn to throw food away!!! It's a very good learning curve for me. I used to eat things to avoid throwing them in the bin, now I just throw it in the bin :)

I read something somewhere- Left over food is just as wasted in your stomach as in the bin.

That's a good thing to remember I think :)

Very good thing to remember And!! :)

I was brought up not to waste food and clear your plate so naturally changing this mindset is going to be toughie :)

I was brought up the same. Also try living in Africa when people keep telling you that there are people starving and you're so lucky to have food. Crazy what things stick in your head!

Me too - eat everything on your plate, there are starving children in Africa...

Yep - sticks with me. It just feels wrong not to finish what's on your plate. But it IS just as wasted in my stomach as in the bin...

I try to serve out less now, use smaller plates and stop when I am full. It so hard to change such an ingrained habit!

Think we should dig up the Fred thread again (it was Fred I think?).

Am going to re-read this, re-read my Beck diet book and bolster up with my hypnosis CD.....found I was more focussed and conscious of what I need to do when I refresh with these....maybe not all in one go tho lol

i do recommend the beck diet book/cd to help with behavioural changes relating to food....but that's just what works for me :)

I'm a firm believer in hypnotherapy too. I'm very lucky my friend who is a hypnotherapist was using me as her guineapig when she was perfecting her gastric band therapy (which works well, so long as you keep listening to the CD :)) so will be listening to them again :)

Ahhh yes that worked a treat when I first started this particular weight loss journey before Xmas I had 3 sessions of the hypno band....the pounds just fell off and cravings just vanished! I mean my weakness is cakes and I mean I could work my way through a box of cupcakes or a whoe cake over food no problem...the weirdest thing happened after only 2 sessions with the lady I was seeing and I could walk past cakes galore and not flinch.....weird!

Shame it's so expensive to have regular sessions hence why I am on the lipo train now as I got lazy about listening to the cd and lost my way....might do a refresher session when I'm back on both feet as I found I also didn't begrudge doing exercise either back then lol.

Once again you've motivated me Kay....:D

Back