Anyone else found lipotrim helped with their drink cravings as well as food?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ampsabelle, 9 July 2014.

1. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Well-Known Member

Hi all
    There is a post on this forum about me being an alcoholic.
    One of the reasons I started lipotrim is because of the "palette cleansing and re-adjustment".
    I thought to myself if it can work with food cravings maybe it can work with wine cravings?
    Well Im glad to say Im on Day 6 of the plan and I haven't had 1 craving (been more occupied with food thoughts lol).
    That's not to say Im cured and will never drink again, but I think it helps with many more things other than weight loss.
    Also, the food I am 'craving', so to speak, is not a Big Mac or a Chinese but a lovely crisp salad with chicken.
    Here's to the future!! :clap:
  2. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Well done hun!! Thsts fab to hear!!

Im teetotal so cant comment on the drink front!! So pleased for you. Keep going xx
  3. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Well-Known Member

Thats brilliant news :). Im not a big drinker anyway so like goose I cant comment on the craving but I was a big junk food high carb eater that doesnt like salad but since iv been on lipotrim iv also craved chicken salad lol
  4. LeeJay

LeeJay Well-Known Member

Hiya, I'm a big social drinker. Out most weekends & can sink around 8 pints in a few hours. This is my 3rd week & have to say I've not missed the beer one bit! Tonight me & the other half walked into town for some late night shopping & even stopped off at a pub to sit in the evening sun, pint of iced water for me & I was fine! Strange as I thought I'd struggle with the beer..... I miss food, & have cravings that last for a few seconds then I'm fine. Deffo gets easier as time gets on. Good luck with you're journey, hope it helps you x
  5. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Well-Known Member

Thanks for your kind comments.
    Ive not been to the pub yet. Do have my sons birthday next week tho with a BBQ and considering having 1 shake and a grilled chicken with plain salad.
    Not sure if this is wise tho, but just feel a but unsociable
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

It would be best to have all your shakes as that will keep the hunger under control and just some grilled chicken...if you must have salad, have a little cucumber and lettuce is fine...leave out the tomatoes and dressing...sugars in the tomatoes and dressing could set you off.