Anyone else get Emotional...

Twiggy29

Well im on day 11 today and its all going fine unofficially have lost a stone according to the scales today and I dont feel like bingeing or need of any food - so all good in that respect.

However, I feel really down today and a comment by my father but me into tears and well my mother lets say as I read somewhere on here in some thread that some women are mothers and some reproduce - my relationship with mine is most definite the later.

Am I alone on this or does anyone else get like this on CD....

Im wk 8 now and feeling Very emotionably stable The 1st 14 days I was up and down,crying angry and pretty much horrible to be around BUT it does get better. I'm now happier than I can ever remember in my adult life. More energy enthusisiam and full of the joys of life. Stick with it and be strong. Things will get better and you will succeed! :)

Yep, I get angry with myself for letting myself get here. I have little cheats and get very angry with myself. I wonder why I'm not normal. I'm frightened I'll never get to goal. I get cold and moody and sleepy.... all good really!!! Just restarting after enjoying the bank holidays a bit too much.... hmmmm can't wait to get through these next few days when hopefully these feelings will all subside. And am in my final 4 weeks of university degree, so have tonnes of work to do!

Losing weight is so so so hard. Just remember that by sticking to it you're doing something so so positive for your future.

xxx

Yes!!!Today I am convinced I am having some sort of mini melt down...Not a good day mentally,CD wise-fab!
xx

I have been feeling the same, crying for no reason :(

Back