Weight gain during lockdown! Need to get back on track! Anyone with me?

Loulouhi

Hey everyone!

I’m new here so hi!

Before last March I got my weight down to 11.3 stone( I was 12.10 before) and since last March I have put all the weight back on and more
:(
I am now 13.1!

Really need to start and get back on track today by counting calories and working out 3-5 times a week. I am going to have 2 fast days a week (800 calories) and the rest of the week 1500 calories.

Is anyone else in this position and we could maybe support each other? There’s a really good fitness programme i follow on YouTube and it’s free, the trainer is amazing! We could mabye motivate each other with that too?

Im a mummy of 3 including 1 year old twins 😊

Speak soon x

Hey everyone!

I’m new here so hi!

Before last March I got my weight down to 11.3 stone( I was 12.10 before) and since last March I have put all the weight back on and more
:(
I am now 13.1!

Really need to start and get back on track today by counting calories and working out 3-5 times a week. I am going to have 2 fast days a week (800 calories) and the rest of the week 1500 calories.

Is anyone else in this position and we could maybe support each other? There’s a really good fitness programme i follow on YouTube and it’s free, the trainer is amazing! We could mabye motivate each other with that too?

Im a mummy of 3 including 1 year old twins 😊

Speak soon x

Mummy of two here, a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. How do you survive with two of them! One little rogue is more than I can handle. I gained over 3st this year and I'm not sure if its the insanity of lockdowns, the lack of exercise or the fact that I mastered the skill of bread making this year 🫓🍞

Count me in as a partner in crime :whacky068:

I completely am with you. I was the same, lost 2 and a half stone, now heaviest I've ever been and gained it all back.... What's this guy on youtube? are we allowed to know haha? Not sure the rules of the forum yet.. I'm a dad of 2, 7yrs and 2 yrs. The 2 y/o is definitely helpful for burning calories lol.

Back