ProPoints Anyone else going it alone?

McVities

Hi :) after speaking to my doctor yesterday, I decided to start Weight Watchers, got all excited, even started planning my weigh in outfits haha, then I discovered that it's all changed again :( I liked ProPoints, it seemed simple enough to stick to, but I can't find anything on the new system, so I've decided to go it alone :D Anyone else? I've started today & I'm absolutely starving, but I was expecting to be as I was eating ridiculous amounts before (I'd think nothing of demolishing a 6 pack of corn snacks in one sitting & then munch on chocolate & down cans of fizzy pop). I'm hoping to lose 22lb's by 6th June. Using a ProPoints calculator I've found, I've worked out that I can have up to 34 ProPoints a day. So, today's meal plan is

Breakfast - WW apricot fromage frais, apple, 2x coffee with milk & 1 sugar (6pp)
Snack - WW wafer biscuit, coffee with milk & 1 sugar (4pp)
Lunch - 1/2 tin WW baked beans, jacket potato, sugar free squash (12pp)
Dinner - WW cottage pie with vegetables (7pp)

xx

Can't figure out how to edit my post, so here's my updated food diary for today

Breakfast - WW apricot fromage frais, apple, 2x coffee with milk & 1 sugar (6pp)
Snack - WW wafer biscuit, coffee with milk & 1 sugar (4pp)
Lunch - 1/2 tin WW baked beans, jacket potato (12pp)
Snack - Can Coke, WW caramel cake bar (6pp)
Dinner - WW cotage pie with vegetables (7pp)

:oops: I've gone over by 1pp

Hi McV, Welcome to the forum .. good for you getting into losing the weight especially doing it on your own :0clapper:
It is rather annoying when they keep changing these things as I have found myself in the past but I decided to just do my own diet and I don't go to any group either.
My daughter lost over 3stone with Weight Watchers and found it very easy although that was when it was Pro Points which she really liked too. Apparently the change has been made to encourage better eating habits and not include the desserts etc.
Of course it's always nice to have the support of others if you can get to a group but that doesn't mean you can't succeed otherwise.
All the very best to you :)

P.S. You will find the "Edit" at the bottom left side of your post.

Back