Anyone else going up a bra size?

Hips

Having lost over a stone in weight, I thought that I should get measured to find out what bra size I needed at my new weight. Both M and S and House of Frazer measured me as bigger than before my diet. So my weight and trouser size have gone down and my bosom is more generous! Has anyone else noticed this?

Having lost over a stone in weight, I thought that I should get measured to find out what bra size I needed at my new weight. Both M and S and House of Frazer measured me as bigger than before my diet. So my weight and trouser size have gone down and my bosom is more generous! Has anyone else noticed this?

Nope, thank god, I wanted to lose some from there, I would be really miffed if I put any on my bust!

:D

I've certainly noticed I've not gotten any *smaller* in the chest department, which I'm relieved about, I need all the help I can get in that area!

I've definitely lost weight from my bust...My Mister is NOT happy about it!!! ;)

My bust has shrunk massively and my OH is not so happy about it at all. I'm over the moon and I never thought I'd say that. I used to have terrible pain and swelling for 3 weeks out of every month and now i have no pain whatsoever, it's great and they are still quite perky aswell:)

Back