Anyone else had a storm?

I'm up in Dundee and we've got lovely sunshine for a change. Although I think the rain won't be long.:(

Its lovely and sunny in Ireland, little spring showers and bit cold but no storm....... yet!!

Same here in North Hampshire/surrey border. Was lovely this morning, then it rained and hailed with thunder. The dog **it himself!!

Yes still lovely here in Ireland, I'm off work a bit early hope we dont get your storms :)

Oh its great here.. spring w ont be long i am sure... summer will be a good one this year, reminds me of 2/3 years ago we had snow this time then.. then a really hot summer!!

Hi no storm yet but it looks black and is blowing up a storm outside, where do you work in London, I work in Canary Wharf and go to my counsellor Niki in Liverpool Street (nr station).

Sara

Yep Storm has arrived, thunder and lightening and now tipping it down..

I was on a roll this morning, skip arrived at 08:45 so started digging out 8 inches of soil and clay from my front garden ready for hardcore etc before I have it block paved. Set up my planks for the skip runs and everything......then 11:00 hrs is hammered down, was soaked to the bone and freezing and only managed to dig out about a 50th of the garden before I started sliding all over the place in the mud. Gave it up as a bad job and had a hot shower, no sooner had i done that did the blinking sun come out....arrrggghhh.

3 burly men (well my dad, brother in-law and a friend) coming tomorrow to continue with the pittence of a job i started this morning. Oh well pray for me that its sunny tomorrow in Coventry. x

Back