anyone else had such a hungry day today ?

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
I have been cold - trying so hard to get back on track properly since gaining 2.5lb's over Christmas and praying that I haven't had a gain during new year ? -but have had such a hungry day today:

3 mullerlights !
3 apples
2 bananas.
3 satsumas

Beef - quite a lot - it was dry roasted by me and cut very thinly.

2 bread 800g = 2 heb's

3 thin crisp crispbreads = 3 syns.
2 cheese triangles (hea).

half a packet of snack a jacks - forced hubby to eat the other half (3 syns).

And I could very easily eat a horse between two bread wagons at the moment.

Have just put in a chicken and potatoes and sweet potatoes and lots of peppers to roast for a couple of hours (in frylight). Prepping veg and will have a small amount of gravy, can't wait for it to cook though.

I'll be glad to get to work tomorrow as I never seem to be as hungry at work than I am at home especially at weekends.

I'm completely the other way! I'm alright at home and forget to eat half the time whereas at work I'm always hungry. Thinks it's because I'm always busy with my 2 kiddies at home whereas I have a desk job which I am waaay overdue changing so am so bored I just think about food constantly!

I have days sometimes when I am ready to eat anything that moves!!!

I don't think you've eat a lot today. My day so far porridge & fruit with scan bran for brekkie, then 2 quorn burgers & mushy peas for lunch followed by fruit salad (1 banana, 1 pear & melon) & yoghurt. I've had more melon as a snack. Tea is shepherds pie mash carrots & swede & cabbage:eek:

Anyways its all SW friendly & you've not gone over your syns so no worries;)

I find that when I get back on the wagon (after a few days of walking the lonely road of syn! :D) I am ready to eat everything in site! I usually do as you have done and just fill up on tons of free food (I do EE so a 1/3 is super free) and after a few days it settles down. Hope it does for you too and good luck for your mini goal for 11-1-11! x

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but are you doing EE or RED day??

You have 2 hexb bread which would make me think a RED day...

But then you are having potatoes and sweet potatoes (if you are eating them) which would make me think EE day....but you've already had 2 HEX b choices......??

Same here...I think it is because I am off work. I work at my son's primary school at start back Wednesday....the breaks are strict so I can't overeat!!!
Good luck everyone xx

I had my main meal at lunch time and only now feeling ready for my Jacket Potato with Cottage Cheese and Beans!! I have also just spent 2 and a half hours cleaning and dusting so may need some fruit later too!! :) xx

I'm so hungry today too, I'm going to blame it on the saying "feed a cold, starve a fever" I'm trying to convince myself not to go and make syn free supernoodles!!

I was the opposite today! - I was out in the cold at the (Northumberland) coast all day. My Mullerlight froze and I found it difficult to even hold my tiny Danish WW dainty sandwiches lol.

Not just me then. I am starving, have been all day + even now at 10.20pm im wondering what I can eat:eek:

Yes I was on Red today - I only ever do red - I only had two small pots and sweet pots so reckon they'd amount to about 6 syns - lots of veg - so I think still within.

I am ill today, got a sore throat and feel really tired, so my appetite has decreased a lot, hopefully I will stop feel so ravenous now lol

Back