Anyone else have a big weight loss first week and small the second?

Any loss is good, it means the plan is working.

A friend of mine lost either 1 or 2lbs a week when she first joined, this went on for about 8 weeks then suddenly she started getting 3 or 4lbs a week.

Our bodies are weird and wonderful in the way they work.

I lost 6.5lbs last night so fully expect to stay the same next week.

I lost 7.5 on my 1st and put on a lb on my 2nd. Was gutted as I had really stuck to the plan all week. My consultant reckons it was just my body evening itself out as I had such a big loss last week.

Well week one I lost 5.5lbs, week two I lost 1.5lbs and today I lost....3.5lbs!! Still can't believe it :D :D :D

Well done that is brilliant wish my weight would come off that quick I'm such a slow loser at least it's coming off slowly though x

Wow that's great, well done! I lost 2.5lb in my first week, and 2.5lb in my second week.

TBH, I was gutted when I found out it was so low for week one, just because I was expecting to lose some water weight etc, and generally I lose more on the first week of a diet. I was so happy with my week 2 loss though!

Overall, I am finding it quite slow going, although I am averaging 2lb a week. I lost quite a bit doing Atkins, by the time I'd done six weeks on that, I'd lost nearly two stone, as opposed to 12lb on SW! But I didn't keep it off, and that;s what I tell myself doing this - although it feels quite slow, I am changing my habits and will hopefully keep it off long term this time. x

Well done that is brilliant wish my weight would come off that quick I'm such a slow loser at least it's coming off slowly though x

I think red days and exercise boosted my weight loss this week! I did 3/4 red days and I started walking between 2.5 and 3.5 miles every morning before doing my 30 day shred dvd (i've been doing the dvd since I started slimming world) x

Back